What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 170001700117002 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

How Could Hell Be Any Worse? by Bad Religion
  • Quote
neilgee wrote:

Angst In My Pants by Sparks


Listened to the very same album earlier today.
I'm impatiently waiting for the doc to hit streaming services at the moment.
  • Quote

Get Nervous by Pat Benatar
  • Quote
theblueboy wrote:
neilgee wrote:

Angst In My Pants by Sparks


Listened to the very same album earlier today.
I'm impatiently waiting for the doc to hit streaming services at the moment.


Yeh I'm always surprised by the continuing quality of Sparks' albums into the 80's. I think part of me assumes they were way passed their best but this is not true. Fact is they were not fashionable by 82 but they carried on making good albums regardless.
  • Quote

The Basement Tapes by Bob Dylan & The Band


just bought this album for 15 bucks in a store in Long Beach, California. The songs are bluesy, fokey, and overall pretty good. Despite there not being a weak track on the whole thing, I do think that some songs are a bit forgettable. Overall, I really like it. Awesome buy!!
_________________
check out my chart :>

https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=63102
  • Quote

Janรกฤek: The Cunning Little Vixen by Sir Charles Mackerras / Wiener Philharmoniker
  • Quote

Asia by Asia
  • Quote

The Moon Is A Dead World by Gospel
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Fire And Water by Free
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote

Thoughts Released (Revelation I) by MC Mell'O'
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 170001700117002 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 17001 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.