What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 172811728217283 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Damn Right, I've Got The Blues by Buddy Guy
  • Quote

By The Time I Get To Phoenix by Injury Reserve
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote

Donda by Kanye West

My 2nd favourite album of the year (Weezer's OK Human is no. 1), and a far superior album to Little Simz's 'Sometimes I Might Be Introvert', which is a great album, albeit too safe for an album that is supposed to be this groundbreaking achievement. It also peaks with the first track, 'Introvert', whereas Donda has many peaks!
  • Quote
jackup wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:
jackup wrote:

Frampton's Camel by Peter Frampton


I really dig Peter Frampton, Jack, but I don't know this album.
Will have to give it a spin, tout de suite!


It is the 2 album of Peter, yes and it is a bit of a
gloomy album


cool, but I'll still give it a go
  • Quote

Inside In/Inside Out by The Kooks
  • Quote

Hi Infidelity by REO Speedwagon
  • Quote

The Light At The End Of The World by My Dying Bride
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

Dixie Chicken by Little Feat

first listen
best album I've heard from them so far
great stuff
  • Quote

Ska With Laurel by Laurel Aitken
  • Quote

Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper by Panda Bear

first listen
pretty decent
it's not going to change my world
but it's not bad

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 172811728217283 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 17282 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.