What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 173041730517306 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
CharlieBarley wrote:

Couldn't Stand The Weather by Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble

first listen
I thought Texas Flood was good
but this is stunning
superb


Not one that I know Charlie. Gonna have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up
  • Quote

Descargas Cubanas by Cachao
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote

Who Are You by The Who
  • Quote

Otis Blue / Otis Redding Sings Soul by Otis Redding
  • Quote

Magic by Bruce Springsteen
  • Quote

The Wildest! by Louis Prima
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:

Couldn't Stand The Weather by Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble

first listen
I thought Texas Flood was good
but this is stunning
superb


Not one that I know Charlie. Gonna have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up


I thought it was great
  • Quote

With A Little Help From My Friends by Joe Cocker
  • Quote

Lemon Parade by Tonic
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Enema Of The State by Blink-182
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 173041730517306 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 17305 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.