What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 187901879118792 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

For Those About To Rock We Salute You by AC/DC
  • Quote

Happy Trails by Quicksilver Messenger Service

Extraordinary album.
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:

The Blasters by The Blasters


Wow, the blasters. Great band and both of the alvin brothers also did some great solo albums. Great pick

pretty cool little album alright - it's one I'd not played in.. ooft! must be 5 years easily! This week I've been going back and revisiting a specific year each day and only listening to albums released in that year, I did 1995 on Monday, 1967 Yesterday and settled on 1981 for today, great way to rediscover things I'd forgotten about... and I can update my charts as I go. :D


Cool idea. I might try your approach and see how I get on. I tend to be rather scattergun in my listening.

Iโ€™ve done a few days where Iโ€™ve gone to the racks closing my eyes and just pulling out an album, played it and every subsequent album must have a connection to the one before until I end up not being able to go anywhere. That can take you in some interesting directions
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:

For Those About To Rock We Salute You by AC/DC


Love a bit of AC/DC.
  • Quote

7 by Madness
  • Quote

Belighted by Iamthemorning
  • Quote

Aqualung by Jethro Tull
  • Quote

El Loco by ZZ Top
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:

The Blasters by The Blasters


Wow, the blasters. Great band and both of the alvin brothers also did some great solo albums. Great pick

pretty cool little album alright - it's one I'd not played in.. ooft! must be 5 years easily! This week I've been going back and revisiting a specific year each day and only listening to albums released in that year, I did 1995 on Monday, 1967 Yesterday and settled on 1981 for today, great way to rediscover things I'd forgotten about... and I can update my charts as I go. :D


Cool idea. I might try your approach and see how I get on. I tend to be rather scattergun in my listening.

Iโ€™ve done a few days where Iโ€™ve gone to the racks closing my eyes and just pulling out an album, played it and every subsequent album must have a connection to the one before until I end up not being able to go anywhere. That can take you in some interesting directions

?? I'm usually pretty scattergun too, going through the years this way I'm landing on a few random albums with only one or two songs I like - wondering why I bothered holding onto them,,, might look at replacing some with a Compilation/Greatest Hits
  • Quote

American Music by The Blasters

Totally agree with Johnny and Pedro.
My favorite album from the Blasters is this one

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 187901879118792 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 18791 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.