1219, Keep meaning to go back through Jason Isbell's stuff.. His albums all seem to all blend into one for me.. Seems to be of consistent quality but I just need to get more familiar with the different albums.
Anyone have any favourites/recommendations?
1219, Keep meaning to go back through Jason Isbell's stuff.. His albums all seem to all blend into one for me.. Seems to be of consistent quality but I just need to get more familiar with the different albums.
Anyone have any favourites/recommendations?
I think that this is the best post Drive-By Truckers album although all of the studio albums both solo and with the 400 unit are worth a punt.
If you arnโt familiar with drive-by truckers you should check them out. All of the DBT albums where Jason was part of the line up are great.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum