Love this album. Some great versions of classic zep albums
one I often overlook - don't know why! have played a handful of times the last 2-3 weeks and it really is great.. Nobody's Fault But Mine, Since I Been Loving You and Kashmir stand-outs for me ๐
neilgeeThe longer i'm retired the better i use2 playProfile Manchester
Hi you guys - Would very much welcome some recommendations for further investigating Mellencamp's back catalogue - have this one which I love and The Lonesome Jubilee which I think played 3 or 4 times and couldn't get into... On the strength of Scarecrow I'd love to dig a bit deeper ๐
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum