What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 210672106821069 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Greatest Hits by Jim Croce


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Visions Of A Life by Wolf Alice
  • Quote

The Downward Road by The Pursuit Of Happiness

MY CHARTS:
1993 - #81


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Spellbinder by Gabor Szabo
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
Trusting Scaruffi to tell you what music is good and what isn't is like having your friend have sex with your girlfriend and taking his word for it whether she's good in bed or not.


Man, if I had a nickel for every time I've made that mistake... ๐Ÿ™

Anyway:


Pearlies by Emma Anderson
  • Quote

How To Save A Life by The Fray

MY CHARTS:
Overall - #536
2005 - #13


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

The Bones Of What You Believe by CHVRCHES

I always pronounce it "cha-verches," just to be mean.
  • Quote

Nobody Wants To Be Here And Nobody Wants To Leave by The Twilight Sad
  • Quote

If I Could Only Remember My Name by David Crosby


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Modern Life Is Rubbish by Blur

MY CHARTS:
1993 - #82


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 210672106821069 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 21068 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.