What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 217742177521776 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Shapes Of Things- The Best Of The Yardbirds by The Yardbirds
  • Quote

Electric Rock Music by Ass Ponys

True brilliance.

Standing on the corner
My pants around my knees
I'd write her name out on the road
But I can't piss "Denise"...
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
18:25

The Best Of Del Amitri: Hatful Of Rain by Del Amitri
  • Quote

Seeds, Vision And Counterpoint by Ivo Perelman
  • Quote

Second Album by Four Tops
  • Quote
20:00

Free by Free
  • Quote

The Ballad Of Ric Menck by Ric Menck
  • Quote

Palindrome Hunches by Neil Halstead
  • Quote

Somewhere More Familiar by Sister Hazel
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
21:30

I/O by Peter Gabriel

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 217742177521776 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 21775 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.