What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 419420421 ... 414041414142  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

AWB by Average White Band
  • Quote

Speaking In Tongues by Talking Heads
  • Quote

18 Original Sun Greatest Hits by Jerry Lee Lewis
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Cut The Cake by Average White Band
  • Quote

Anywhere I Lay My Head by Scarlett Johansson

"She sounds almost like a dude," they said. "And it's all Tom Waits covers!" Of course I didn't believe them, but they insisted, so here I am. What was I supposed to do? Maybe tomorrow will be better.
  • Quote

Liquid Swords by GZA/Genius
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Time's Up by Buzzcocks
  • Quote

The Best Of The Troggs by The Troggs
  • Quote

Eat A Peach by The Allman Brothers Band
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
22:19

Monster by R.E.M.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 419420421 ... 414041414142  Next
Page 420 of 4142


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.