What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 181518161817 ... 411241134114  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys
  • Quote
matterhornrider wrote:

Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys


There are some seminal albums, this and the white album for example, that I just cannot get my head around no matter how many times I spin them.
Hopefully this will click at some point.

Itโ€™s not that I donโ€™t like the beach boys, I think that Holland is a quality album but pet sounds leaves me rather cold. Not giving up though
  • Quote

In City Dreams by Robin Trower
  • Quote

Details by Frou Frou
  • Quote

Book Of Dreams by Steve Miller Band
  • Quote

Blonde On Blonde by Bob Dylan
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
matterhornrider wrote:

Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys


There are some seminal albums, this and the white album for example, that I just cannot get my head around no matter how many times I spin them.
Hopefully this will click at some point.

Itโ€™s not that I donโ€™t like the beach boys, I think that Holland is a quality album but pet sounds leaves me rather cold. Not giving up though


We all have our own tastes.

For me Pet Sounds is sublime on so many levels and just keeps sounding more profound and beautiful.
2nd only to Revolver on my list.


BTW I took your recommendation on the new Viagra Boys and think itโ€™s their best Album!
  • Quote
18:31

Time Out Of Mind by Bob Dylan
  • Quote
.

Last edited by II on 04/23/2026 18:29; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
19:49

Reflektor by Arcade Fire

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 181518161817 ... 411241134114  Next
Page 1816 of 4114


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.