The brackets will be organized exactly like last year, i.e. re-randomized after each round, if you're OK with that. Because of the disproportionate (is that even an English word?) amount of noms according to the users, there might be some users chosen by the same person against each other, hope you're OK with that too, because I won't bother with it if you may excuse me. So, here is the
FIRST ROUND
Robert Anton WilsonVSTracyJacks Nutso42VSCymro2011 MercuryVSShanespear GoodsirVSPuncture Repair
40footwolfVSjoyofdivision SilverWalrusVSGowienczyk HaydenVSBorve tekinVS Kool Keith Sweat
Matches will go at the rate of 4 a day, like last year. If you think it's too fast, we can talk about it here, post your thoughts, etc. Some of these matches are hilarious, some are depressing, some are uneventful, but I think it should be fun. The first four will be posted tomorrow morning. Get ready peeps.
And don't forget the two crucial rules : 1. be honest, and 2. it's just for fun. They may seem contradictory, but really, if we weren't honest, would there be any fun?
Last edited by drakonium on 06/14/2014 22:03; edited 30 times in total
mickilennialThe Most Trusted Name in NewsProfile Detroit
^ this match is the worst. Not sure if I'll even be able to vote. The Bork / Jason one is pretty hilarious as well, the supreme clash of the testosterone-filled dadrockers.
Also, it seems like I chose myself the randomized gave me an easier opponent than Cellar this time ๐ค
MercuryTurn your back on the pay-you-back last callProfile St. Louis
That is an, at times, brutal bracket. The ones suedeswede listed are especially tough. I'd add
Nutso and Cymro
Necharsian and Dingerbell
Romanelli and Harkan...
Man. Tough.
And me against a Mod. Wonder who'll "win" that. It's okay, Shane is a badass and I will still support him even after he slaughters me.
Oh and on 4 a day. That should work. But it seems a bit fast. I mean I was out of town last time this happened so I didn't really partake much in the tourney. If it worked for y'all then than it can work for me now. I'd be even more okay with 4 every 2 days. That way if someone doesn't log in for a day they don't miss out on all the good fun. But again it don't matter much to me. _________________ -Ryan
Squishypuffdave versus NoWaxJim and Alelsupreme versus Defago are the most difficult ones for me. Also I could totally beat Lethal. I just have to tell everyone his deep dark secrets, including his penchant for My Little Pony necrophiliac porn (he gives new meaning to the phrase "beating a dead horse")
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum