best 12th tracks

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
today is 12/12/12, i have celebrated by listening to the 12th tracks on the great alburns
sum ov mai favs
sonic youth- trilogy pt 1 (the wonder)
wu-tang clan- 7th chamber pt 2
the cure-untitled
kinks- all my friends were there
dj shadow- napalm brain/scatter brain
gza- i gotcha back
elliott smith- say yes
tom waits- soldier's things
pavement- fillmore jive
modest mouse- i came as a rat
kate bush- the morning fog
gang of four- anthrax
a tribe called quest- the chase pt 2
wire- straight line, i feel mysterious today
the flaming lips- the spiderbite song (i consider the 5.1 version to be the definite official version, as it is what the band originally intended before the record company nazis made them put fucking remixes on the album)
r.e.m. find the river west of the fields
sufjan stevens- the man of metropolis steals our hearts
  • Quote
Man Of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts has to be one of the best ever.

Others that I'm particularly fond of:

Arctic Monkeys- From The Ritz To The Rubble
Eels- Manchild
Incubus- Pardon Me
Jack Johnson- Cookie Jar
Jack White- On and On and On
Microphones- Map
Modest Mouse- I Came As A Rat
Modest Mouse- Spitting Venom
Nickel Creek- First And Last Waltz
Raconteurs- Rich Kid Blues
Radiohead- Myxomatosis
Smashing Pumpkins- Muzzle
Smashing Pumpkins- Sweet Sweet
Soundgarden- Fresh Tendrils
White Stripes- The Air Near My Fingers
Wrens- 13 Months In 6 Minutes
  • Quote
pearljammer13 wrote:
Arctic Monkeys- From The Ritz To The Rubble


I can't help myself from singing the intro to this everytime I'm drinking,easily my favorite Monkey's tune.
  • Quote
DLGGLD wrote:
I can't help myself from singing the intro to this everytime I'm drinking,easily my favorite Monkey's tune.


I fucking love singing that intro. Especially copying the british accent that I don't have, and saying words like "queue" which pretty much don't exist here.
  • Quote
Guns N' Roses - You Could Be Mine (Use Your Illusion II)
The Mothers of Invention - Trouble Every Day (Freak Out!)
Motorhead - The Hammer (Ace of Spades)
Nirvana - Something in the Way (Nevermind)
Tom Petty - Zombie Zoo (Full Moon Fever)
  • Quote
if on more asshole points out it 12/12/12 today im going to fucking










CRY
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
Sweet Silence- Gorguts
trouble every day- Frank Zappa
Farewell Song- Lofty Pillars
Death or Glory- The Clash
My Human gets me Blues- Captain Beefheart
  • Quote
420BongRitsu69 wrote:
if on more asshole points out it 12/12/12 today im going to fucking










CRY


Yeah it was my birthday yesterday(today for y'all west of Europe) and I got loads of hilarious cards,texts and facebook messages about the date.One of my friends even said I made history by having my birthday on 12/12/2012 .
  • Quote
DLGGLD wrote:
I made history by having my birthday on 12/12/2012 .

You would have if you turned 12.
  • Quote
"I Wish You Would Roll A New Blunt" - Afroman

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
List of top tracks - Exclude tracks f... hoomantc Suggestions
Top Ten Side Tracks? (B-Tracks) Guest Music
Best Tracks from your Best Albums luis Music
more "best rated tracks" ffudnebbuh Lounge
Best first tracks off debut albums DarkSideOfTheComputer Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.