VU of course _________________ โIf Jesus came back and saw what was being done in his name, he'd never stop throwing up.โ, "Hannah and her sisters" Woody Allen 1986
Strange, there seems to be something missing here...
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
:D
I know right? ๐ค
How could someone just simply leave out the greatest album ever?
๐ค
I voted for VU & N though. The order I would put the options in would look something like this:
1) Velvet Underground & Nico
2) Ok Computer
3) Abbey Road
4) Nevermind
5) Sgt. Peppers
6) London Calling
7) Dark Side Of The Moon
๐ Revolver
9) White Album
10) Led Zeppelin IV
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum