If you could fight any BEA member, who would it be, and why?
I'd fight JMan. He seems like the kinda guy who would put up a good fight and make it interesting. I'd experience a lot of adrenaline, and I'd also kinda like to see JMan angry (the soundtrack to this fight would of course be Hysteria by Def Leppard to get him hyped up). _________________
I'd team up with Drakonium and Cymro to hunt down and beat the shit out of whoever "GUEST" is and anyone who has ever made up or been the component parts of "GUEST". I'd be honored if Nezzle and Jhereko joined in. Just saying. _________________ -Ryan
I'd team up with Drakonium and Cymro to hunt down and beat the shit out of whoever "GUEST" is and anyone who has ever made up or been the component parts of "GUEST". I'd be honored if Nezzle and Jhereko joined in. Just saying.
I think "GUEST" is Noir. I've seen a post where it has quoted Noir and then the post has been by Guest...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum