We need some help from you guys.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic

• Posted: 11/11/2012 13:17
  • Post subject:
toot1231 wrote:
Then why reply mate?

Why reply to any topic on a forum? I had a thought and wanted to share it. Of course it's for attention. What are you doing by making this topic? Why share a list of your favorite music? Why share art?
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 11/11/2012 14:43
  • Post subject:
I always like to know bands are coming together Smile

I'm in a band right now, and we're making shitty pop/rock music. We'll have our first album out soon Laughing

As for the lyrics, without the harmonies, arrangements, etc... I can't really judge anything. But the 3rd song had my favourite lines.
Kiki

• Posted: 11/11/2012 15:38
  • Post subject:
Thinking about how you will sing those and how much bars will be for each line/part of line would be quite important. Take this for example:

Quote:
have passed by my house before one evening when I wasnt even born.

That's from the third song. If you or someone else in the band can sing that and make it sound great then you have an incredible vocalist in that band. I would have to pause for a breath somewhere in there.

Then again, if these have been tranlated they probably sound much more easier in the native langueage. In that case they give off a Black Sabbath and Pearl Jam vibe to me. Somewhere in between those. Number 1 could get a crowd going and number 3 has a good 4 minute + song about what it means to be once a few lines are trimmed. I would say those two are the best.
Kiki

• Posted: 11/11/2012 15:40
  • Post subject:
Hayden wrote:
I always like to know bands are coming together Smile

I'm in a band right now, and we're making shitty pop/rock music. We'll have our first album out soon Laughing

As for the lyrics, without the harmonies, arrangements, etc... I can't really judge anything. But the 3rd song had my favourite lines.

You do almost everything in music Surprised Post some of your own lyrics if you were the one who wrote them in the band. I want to see more and more from the people on BEA Shocked
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 11/11/2012 17:57
  • Post subject:
an_outlaw wrote:
You do almost everything in music Surprised Post some of your own lyrics if you were the one who wrote them in the band. I want to see more and more from the people on BEA Shocked

I have a few songs that I co-wrote, but I'm mostly just the bass player/ saxophone player Razz

I'm making a solo album that's totally different from my previous work though...kinda folk/rock feel. The Seer kinda influenced me to do it Mr. Green I just want to make something colossally bad-ass sounding. I have my own lyrics in that Smile I won't post them for another while though.