Chart of the day (#483): By CellarDoor

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
Secondsoul

Ireland

• Posted: 02/08/2013 18:58
  • Post subject:
91-100 is the strangest thing I've seen on here. It's like this user gave up after listing/finding 90 albums he liked!! Laughing
  • Visit poster's website
joyofdivision

• Posted: 02/08/2013 21:34
  • Post subject:
Beautiful chart! Here's a song to celebrate it Razz

Link
bcaie16

Canada

• Posted: 02/08/2013 21:38
  • Post subject:
Love the chart, particularly the inclusions of Giles Corey, William Basinski, and The Microphones.
  • Visit poster's website
Norman Bates

France

• Posted: 02/08/2013 22:05
  • Post subject:
Brilliant chart.
  • Visit poster's website
Borve Baunehoj

• Posted: 02/09/2013 10:18
  • Post subject:
So, I was about to drop an alcohol-influenced post here, but then site shut down. For some reason I've saved the post on my computer though, so it would almost be a shame not to post it, even if it's quite pompous. So here it goes:

Wow... Cellar's chart, lol
My user is fairly new. 06 May 2012 it says. Truth is I've known this site since some time in 2010. I've had several users and charts around here. I've even tried to do a fictional character on the forums (I was never any noteworthy though, and I won't tell the name), because I'm too much myself in real life. I want to be every person ever. I'll never even experience something as banal and ordinary as being a woman. And you know, when I'm me, I can't be anyone else. I want to wake up as a near dying junkie one day, the richest motherfucker in the world the next day etc etc. I've managed to create interesting personalities on Internet forums about things like dogs, soccer, whatever etc. I've never managed to do that on BEA, even if I've tried hard. Now I'm just myself, posting completely honest etc

Anyways, rambling (alcohol you know). I guess the point was that BEA have been a part of my life for a long time, and through my times on here, I've gone through a lot of changes. Cellar's charts have been one of my constants on here. It has always been a place I've returned to and discovered good music. The first I did when I created this account was actually to give his chart a 100/100, favorite it and post a positive comment on it. I felt it deserved it, considering its impact on my musical taste. Shit, have you even seen my chart? It's not exactly coincidental that his chart is listed as being similar. In fact I find it quite embarrassing that my chart is the highest rated on this site, just above his, considering that it his has been a force in shaping mine

So yeah, Cellar's charts have sort of been some of my friends during the last two years or so. I have absolutely no idea who the person behind these charts is, but I'm grateful to him. I assume that he's a great person
thejoj96

• Posted: 02/09/2013 15:12
  • Post subject:
Borve Baunehoj wrote:
So, I was about to drop an alcohol-influenced post here, but then site shut down. For some reason I've saved the post on my computer though, so it would almost be a shame not to post it, even if it's quite pompous. So here it goes:

Wow... Cellar's chart, lol
My user is fairly new. 06 May 2012 it says. Truth is I've known this site since some time in 2010. I've had several users and charts around here. I've even tried to do a fictional character on the forums (I was never any noteworthy though, and I won't tell the name), because I'm too much myself in real life. I want to be every person ever. I'll never even experience something as banal and ordinary as being a woman. And you know, when I'm me, I can't be anyone else. I want to wake up as a near dying junkie one day, the richest motherfucker in the world the next day etc etc. I've managed to create interesting personalities on Internet forums about things like dogs, soccer, whatever etc. I've never managed to do that on BEA, even if I've tried hard. Now I'm just myself, posting completely honest etc

Anyways, rambling (alcohol you know). I guess the point was that BEA have been a part of my life for a long time, and through my times on here, I've gone through a lot of changes. Cellar's charts have been one of my constants on here. It has always been a place I've returned to and discovered good music. The first I did when I created this account was actually to give his chart a 100/100, favorite it and post a positive comment on it. I felt it deserved it, considering its impact on my musical taste. Shit, have you even seen my chart? It's not exactly coincidental that his chart is listed as being similar. In fact I find it quite embarrassing that my chart is the highest rated on this site, just above his, considering that it his has been a force in shaping mine

So yeah, Cellar's charts have sort of been some of my friends during the last two years or so. I have absolutely no idea who the person behind these charts is, but I'm grateful to him. I assume that he's a great person

Just curious: Was Mind Movie one of your previous accounts?

This is in my top 5 charts of the site btw