View previous topic :: View next topic
Happymeal

• Posted: 02/09/2013 20:51
  • Post subject:
thejoj96 wrote:
Black Beauty, by Anna Sewell.

That's correct

Puncture Repair wrote:
Problem with riddles online is that most can be solved with a quick google.

I'll go by honor code for riddles online. Only using them to just create some momentum, soon I'll use my own created riddles.
Kiki

• Posted: 02/09/2013 20:59
  • Post subject:
I figured it out. Smile I feel so pleased with myself.

I got most of the words and then whenI got to "mothers milk, as I could not eat grass" I tried Black Beauty, picked it off the shelf and... found it! Smile
thejoj96

• Posted: 02/09/2013 21:01
  • Post subject:
Once upon a time Jhereko and Jackwc were on their way to kill Happymeal and harvest his organs for HitlerSatan. While walking through the Land of Happymeals, they noticed that Happymeal was nowhere to be found. They instead noticed mutated clones of Jasonconfused and Cartoken. Where was Happymeal?

Last edited by thejoj96 on 02/09/2013 21:04; edited 1 time in total
Jasonconfused
If We Make It We Can All Sit Back and Laugh

United States

• Posted: 02/09/2013 21:03
  • Post subject:
thejoj96 wrote:
Once upon a time Jhereko and Jackwc were on their way to kill Happymeal and harvest his organs for HitlerSatin. While walking through the Land of Happymeals, they noticed that Happymeal was nowhere to be found. They instead noticed mutated clones of Jasonconfused and Cartoken. Where was Happymeal?

This ought to be good.
SquishypuffDave

Australia

• Posted: 02/09/2013 21:23
  • Post subject:
thejoj96 wrote:
Once upon a time Jhereko and Jackwc were on their way to kill Happymeal and harvest his organs for HitlerSatan. While walking through the Land of Happymeals, they noticed that Happymeal was nowhere to be found. They instead noticed mutated clones of Jasonconfused and Cartoken. Where was Happymeal?

Happymeal had established a cannibalistic mass-production fast food chain that incorporated cloning technology and artificially enhanced muscle tissue. It specialized in Jasonconfuseds and Cartokens. There had been an uprising and Happymeal's steroid-pumped products brutally murdered and ate him, escaping the facility and roaming the Land of Happymeals in search of their next prey.
  • Visit poster's website
thejoj96

• Posted: 02/09/2013 21:31
  • Post subject:
SquishypuffDave wrote:
Happymeal had established a cannibalistic mass-production fast food chain that incorporated cloning technology and artificially enhanced muscle tissue. It specialized in Jasonconfuseds and Cartokens. There had been an uprising and Happymeal's steroid-pumped products brutally murdered and ate him, escaping the facility and roaming the Land of Happymeals in search of their next prey.
no
nutso42

• Posted: 02/10/2013 14:15
  • Post subject:
thejoj96 wrote:

Kidnapped by JMan! The clones of Jasonconfused and Cartoken were sent in to rescue him, but they were all slaughtered by JMan's army of Meat Loaf bats!
SquishypuffDave

Australia

• Posted: 02/10/2013 14:28
  • Post subject:
thejoj96 wrote:

The illuminati.
  • Visit poster's website