The BEA Vinyl Blackmarket

View previous topic :: View next topic
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 07/04/2013 20:34
  • Post subject: The BEA Vinyl Blackmarket
This could probably go in lounge.. but I felt like it was better suited here.

Ok. As many of you know, vinyl is expensive. And sometimes hard to find Confused Especially for newer records, and even more so when you live in small towns.

At BEA, we even have a thread for 'what vinyl album are you listening to'. So it still is a relevant way of listening to music.

Now, I recently bought my first record player Smile And I seriously can't find any new, and very little used vinyl in the area. My last resource is the internet. Where a new record is still at a really high price.

I'm wondering if we could set up a buy/sell/trade thread for vinyl records, and perhaps even CD's or tapes. Confused I'm more than sure that somebody on this site owns a CD or Record that they hate, that someone else loves. And maybe they could use an extra few bucks.

I know dealing money over the internet is a bit out of some people's comfort zones. And that's fine. I understand if you aren't even remotely interested in this.

So if we could have users posting what albums they're looking for, or willing to sell here, I'm sure we could have some success.

I'm personally looking for a vinyl copy of Ys Anxious But I'm 100% certain no one on here would want to sell theirs Mr. Green

I'll post my lists later Smile I'll see if this takes off first.
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 07/04/2013 21:40
  • Post subject:
Oh, I have Ys on vinyl! It opens like a storybook, with the lyrics on the pages, I hope you manage to get your hands on it.

Umm...I'd love Exuma on vinyl.
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 07/04/2013 22:18
  • Post subject:
BrandonMeow wrote:
Oh, I have Ys on vinyl! It opens like a storybook, with the lyrics on the pages, I hope you manage to get your hands on it.

Umm...I'd love Exuma on vinyl.

I hope I can purchase a copy soon. Smile Thanks JoyofDivision for the amazon link, but shipping would cost me about twice as much as the record alone Sad

As for Exuma, good luck Wink I don't even know if you CAN buy that on vinyl anymore Confused I saw one on ebay for some really high price (over $200).
  • Visit poster's website
videoheadcleaner
formerly Harkan

Australia

• Posted: 07/05/2013 11:04
  • Post subject:
I have a number of CDs that I have ousted from my collection. Usually I eBay them.
  • Visit poster's website