50%  [10]
Fuck Dee Dee, marry Johnny, kill Joey
5%
 5%  [1]
Total Votes : 20

• Posted: 02/20/2014 19:08
  • Post subject:
sp4cetiger wrote:
Hmm... I predict at least one real-life divorce in the future of everyone who wanted to marry Dee Dee to "fix" him.

Dammit, I thought this was a hypothetical situation Mad
Antonio-Pedro
Subspace Highway Traveler

Brazil

• Posted: 02/20/2014 19:33
  • Post subject:
I guess that sp4cetiger is analysing all of us every day and with this pop quiz he is just finishing his work. He started to analyze when he saw that we weren't so great people as he thought that we were, he started to take notes to determine who are the good and the bad users. He has a bunch of documents with our usernames ordered by age under his bed ,he always write something about us every day. He uses the blue pencil for good acts and red for the bad ones. He knows all our strong points and all our weakness. And when someone asks him what is he doing with all those papers. He just say that are emergency manuals. When the final day comes, BEA emperor will fall and sp4cetiger will be the person who judges the users that go to hell and the users that go to heaven. He is everywhere, when you listen to a album, he takes notes and just start to make the big pyramid of your music. He knows when you log in and when you log out. He has a big board where he writes about our favorite albums and just hide it on his basement. And his rivals will be eliminated in the end, one by one.
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 02/20/2014 19:35
  • Post subject:
Antonio-Pedro wrote:
I guess that sp4cetiger is analysing all of us every day and with this pop quiz he is just finishing his work. He started to analyze when he saw that we weren't so great people as he thought that we were, he started to take notes to determine who are the good and the bad users. He has a bunch of documents with our usernames ordered by age under his bed ,he always write something about us every day. He uses the blue pencil for good acts and red for the bad ones. He knows all our strong points and all our weakness. And when someone asks him what is he doing with all those papers. He just say that are emergency manuals. When the final day comes, BEA emperor will fall and sp4cetiger will be the person who judges the users that go to hell and the users that go to heaven. He is everywhere, when you listen to a album, he takes notes and just start to make the big pyramid of your music. He knows when you log in and when you log out. He has a big board where he writes about our favorite albums and just hide it on his basement. And his rivals will be eliminated in the end, one by one.

an_outlaw already told us about the future, we know what's going to happen.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
Antonio-Pedro
Subspace Highway Traveler

Brazil

• Posted: 02/20/2014 19:38
  • Post subject:
Jackwc wrote:
an_outlaw already told us about the future, we know what's going to happen.

shit.
SamuelPear

France

• Posted: 02/20/2014 19:59
  • Post subject:
I'd give them a fucking soap, see if it kills them ... but then again I won't resist the urge to kill all four of them ...

Norman Bates wrote:
SamuelPear a le swag
  • Visit poster's website
sp4cetiger

• Posted: 02/20/2014 21:24
  • Post subject:
swedenman wrote:
Dammit, I thought this was a hypothetical situation Mad

Hey, don't kill the messenger.

Quote:

Every word of this is true. I'm kind of like Santa Claus, except the only thing I would ever consider leaving under your tree is a four-alarm post-Chipotle ass brownie.
EyeKanFly
Head Bear Master/Galactic Emperor

United States

• Posted: 02/21/2014 20:15
  • Post subject:
Smithers? Have the Rolling Stones fucked, married, and killed.