Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 04/24/2011 04:38
  • Post subject:
Jhereko wrote:
Yeah but come on all they've offered to the world is one annoying song written especially for a Reese Witherspoon Movie. Oh actually that song they wrote for Guitar Hero was pretty cool when you played it on Expert.

But honestly regardless of whether I like a band or not I can't manipulate scores or change anything in favour of bands I like. The scores will be plain for all to see.

I know you will. And I'll forgive you if you post a new topic and state "I didn't even bother to listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd before dismissing them because they have one song that, although great, has been played so much that it can't be anything but annoying. To be honest, I secretly want to put Lynyrd Skynyrd on my top 10 but dare not for fear of looking uncool".
  • Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 04/24/2011 07:33
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Yeah but come on all they've offered to the world is one annoying song written especially for a Reese Witherspoon Movie. Oh actually that song they wrote for Guitar Hero was pretty cool when you played it on Expert.

But honestly regardless of whether I like a band or not I can't manipulate scores or change anything in favour of bands I like. The scores will be plain for all to see.

I know you will. And I'll forgive you if you post a new topic and state "I didn't even bother to listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd before dismissing them because they have one song that, although great, has been played so much that it can't be anything but annoying. To be honest, I secretly want to put Lynyrd Skynyrd on my top 10 but dare not for fear of looking uncool".

I honestly tried but it was too long for a topic title Sad
Polythene Pam

• Posted: 04/24/2011 10:16
  • Post subject:
Sweet home Alabama on Guitar hero expert. Jhereko hate to say it but that's baby stuff. Give Love Spreads a go, It's a much better song and it's more fun to play Razz

Wow talking about guitar hero on this site... Oh dear I can feel the onset of scorn about to boil over.
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/24/2011 12:02
  • Post subject:
O.K. I just can't stands no more of this.

LYNYRD SKYNYRD WAS A GREAT FUCKING BAND PEOPLE , HELLO Evil or Very Mad

If you want great guitar playing, I WILL SHOW YOU GREAT GUITAR PLAYING YOU NUMBSCULLS.

This song OWNS ANYTHING from Modest Mouse.

Listen to the whole song before you judge it.

Link

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
Polythene Pam

• Posted: 04/24/2011 12:23
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
O.K. I just can't stands no more of this.

LYNYRD SKYNYRD WAS A GREAT FUCKING BAND PEOPLE , HELLO Evil or Very Mad

If you want great guitar playing, I WILL SHOW YOU GREAT GUITAR PLAYING YOU NUMBSCULLS.

This song OWNS ANYTHING from Modest Mouse.

Listen to the whole song before you judge it.

Link

Yeah free bird is a good song, I agree with that. I don't much like anything else by them though Sad Oh and I liike the Elmer Fudd impression Very Happy ... Still like Modest Mouse more though.
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 04/24/2011 12:30
  • Post subject:
TRUE STORY HERE. Cool

Back in the day I was "more stupid" than I am today. I got myself in a pickle with a friend of mine over his French fiance and another friend of mine told him what happened after he passed out. Ya, I was in trouble. So the next day my friend asked me if I had messed with his girl. Not knowing what to do I started quoting a song I knew. Now I was either getting shot or not at this point and was hoping he would just laugh it off Anxious

Well, I'm still here so you know he justed laughed. Very Happy

Here is that Lynyrd Skynyrd song.

Link

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 04/24/2011 12:33
  • Post subject:
HUZZAH! People, our great lord the albummaster has created a new Games forum on the site which we can use to run these playoffs! So a big thanks there. As its Easter Sunday am currently doing family oriented stuff but Will Start the games off as soon as I can. Very Happy