What is the greatest Motown album?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 06/27/2017 22:33
  • Post subject:
AfterHours wrote:
Thank you, I like your insights too, and many others on this site. I would like to do one and when I find the time I will probably do so. I've only been able to show up on BEA for very short increments, just quick updates and usually having to limit my posts/replies content (unless I put them together over multiple occasions, which maybe I'll do to put an ADP together).

I hear ya. Been busy as hell myself the past couple months. When I said somebody should do an ADP again, Jimmy Dread provoked me to do one. So guess what? BEA's first ADP in nearly two months is going up tonight, or tomorrow morning for BEAers in Europe. I already have it written out. I'll post it around 10PM Pacific. I hope you find time to do one soon.
  • Visit poster's website
bobbyb5

United States

• Posted: 06/27/2017 22:39
  • Post subject:
StreetSpirit wrote:
I hear ya. Been busy as hell myself the past couple months. When I said somebody should do an ADP again, Jimmy Dread provoked me to do one. So guess what? BEA's first ADP in nearly two months is going up tonight, or tomorrow morning for BEAers in Europe. I already have it written out. I'll post it around 10PM Pacific. I hope you find time to do one soon.

Oh, goody!! No more "mindless one word answers" from all us mindless fools out here, huh?
  • Visit poster's website
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 06/27/2017 22:55
  • Post subject:
bobbyb5 wrote:
Oh, goody!! No more "mindless one word answers" from all us mindless fools out here, huh?

I never said you nor anyone else was a 'mindless fool.' That would be a dick thing to say. Relax bro, I don't think you're a mindless fool; I think you have good taste. But I also think BEA is missing threads that ask for a little more thought from its users. They used to be posted all the time but they're rare nowadays. Anyway, I hope you contribute to the ADP. Cheers dude.
  • Visit poster's website
AfterHours

• Posted: 06/27/2017 23:07
  • Post subject:
StreetSpirit wrote:

Great thanks, I'm intrigued about what you come up with. Maybe I'll squeeze the time in to contribute.
  • Visit poster's website