Grimes is Dating Elon Musk?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic
cestuneblague
Edgy to the Choir

• Posted: 05/11/2018 21:14
  • Post subject:
Yeah I think short of her putting on a "Make America Great Again" hat (or whatever the equivilant is in Canada, I guess something about Rebel Media?) who really cares? For people we only know through various media but not personally we care way too much about their relationship status. I blame Kids and their MySpaces.

(I will not make a "Dragon Energy" joke or about how the mob can't make me not love Grimes (double negative))
  • Visit poster's website
Antonio-Pedro
Subspace Highway Traveler

Brazil

• Posted: 05/12/2018 01:55
  • Post subject:
The Heart wants what it wants. Remember this kids

Also lol at their AI jokes
cestuneblague
Edgy to the Choir

• Posted: 07/28/2018 06:49
  • Post subject:
Im perfectly fine with people dating whoever they want and in all honesty it's really none of our buisness and of course she probably sees something positive in him that, well, isn't shown to the public at all these days... but beyond all that when she's basically becoming a personal PR Machine for his bullshit it's really starting to get too much, cause in all honesty this particular bit of spin is where it's all starting to get a bit dangerous. This doesn't mean like it's time to re-examine (IE cannibalize) her character or her music, the latter of which I can say I obviously still love, though it's gonna push it to a personal breaking point if she starts defending his smear campaigns against whistleblowers and dear gawd I hope nothing about the Thai Cave rescue.

Sorry, probably should've let this silly gossip thread die an early death but I really can't take in any more of these stories, i won't have any hair left
  • Visit poster's website
undefined

• Posted: 07/28/2018 08:16
  • Post subject:
I've managed to maintain my sanity during this episode by convincing myself that she's just waiting for the right moment to kill him
Tha1ChiefRocka
Yeah, well hey, I'm really sorry.

United States

• Posted: 07/28/2018 16:43
  • Post subject:
It certainly is a Brave New World were living in.
  • Visit poster's website
cestuneblague
Edgy to the Choir

• Posted: 07/29/2018 06:01
  • Post subject:
Yeah again Im sorry I really don't like to get too deep into gossip pieces like this and I think there's a certain sexism in trying to judge a woman's character based solely on who she's dating. It's just extremely odd that she's using her personal platform/social media prescence to defend decisions by both him and his companies... that aren't even made public. Why wouldn't he or Tesla/Space X make an official annoucement? I have a feeling she may have started getting backlash from fans that probably revved up sharply after the infamous "pedo guy" statement and is feeling the need to make a defense of someone who after all she is with and probably knows most intimately. Still maybe it's a bit distressing to see her non-chalance on his union-busting practices ("they didn't actually want a union", they meaning employees who have been warned about viscious retalation if they started to unionize), and when I heard she used the term "fake news" I had my biggest face-in-the-hand, oh-dear-gawd-NOOO moment since well I guess any morning I happened to read the news.

Ahh, yiiiii, yighhh, don't want to turn this into a politics discussion, but oh I'm not liking what I see... gotta hope it's not the full story.
  • Visit poster's website
Tha1ChiefRocka
Yeah, well hey, I'm really sorry.

United States

• Posted: 07/29/2018 06:33
  • Post subject:
Quote:
don't want to turn this into a politics discussion,

Well, I'm not anyone to ever deny my identity. I'm a capitalist and a conservative, not exactly the most popular of people my age (but I'm sure you could guess that from me being from Kansas) and even I find this strange. What a weird intersection of brands that we have here. It's distressing to see nefarious business practiced in the open and then have someone who has millennial clout (shoot me for using that phrase) back it up.
  • Visit poster's website