Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Tap
to resume download

United States

• Posted: 05/03/2024 01:57
  • Post subject:
LTSings wrote:
It's not perfect for me. I'm not into profane, vile stuff.

It doesn't have to be vile it can also be very kindhearted and sweet like this https://www.udio.com/songs/iEcriPxMwLmRrx3X2DaPrS
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 05/04/2024 22:12
  • Post subject:
I just did some on another AI music site called "Suno". Here's one I did about what is probably my favorite moment in the history of sports, Jesse Owens in the 1936 Olympics. I just wish I could change the cover image. Apparently, you can't do that on Suno. The AI gave me an image of a cycler instead of a track athlete.

https://suno.com/song/be6a92e3-e899-4f6...5869a2a538

And here's another one I did about modern art called "Modern Art Blues".

https://suno.com/song/5faf3d93-45fc-44e...fb14f8adcc
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
JOSweetHeart

• Posted: 05/05/2024 02:41
  • Post subject:
This is a new song from Randy Travis, but the Artificial Intelligence ability is what's being used to keep his voice out there since it may be the only option that there is with his health being the way that it still is.

Link

God bless you and Randy always!!!

Holly

P.S. How do I feel about it? It's sad that he can't deliver like he used to, but if he had not delivered when it was still an option for him, he would never once be the subject of anyone's musical conversation. In other words, if anyone has earned the right to go such a route, it is most definitely him. Go here for a list of all the love he received from the awards show powers that be. Happy 65th birthday to him by the way. Smile Smile Smile

Check him out here when you can!
  • Visit poster's website
Romanelli
Bone Swah

United States

• Posted: 05/09/2024 14:35
  • Post subject:
There is an Instagram page called TheAIBeatles. What they are doing is taking their own songs (which are mostly terrible) and using AI to insert voices that supposedly sound like The Beatles. They include pictures of them as well.

It's really awful, and to me, it's pretty disrespectful. They are using AI to manipulate their own music and selling it to people as "this is what our shitty songs would sound like if The Beatles recorded them".

I want to hear the artist in their own voice and in their own words. I have zero interest in hearing computer generated recreations or imagined music. I want the actual human creative part of it to be what the song is...I don't care what a computer thinks I want to hear. And even if you can't sing or play...I'd still rather hear you than AI.

My opinion. If you like it, good for you. Cool
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 05/09/2024 18:06
  • Post subject:
Romanelli wrote:
There is an Instagram page called TheAIBeatles. What they are doing is taking their own songs (which are mostly terrible) and using AI to insert voices that supposedly sound like The Beatles. They include pictures of them as well.

It's really awful, and to me, it's pretty disrespectful. They are using AI to manipulate their own music and selling it to people as "this is what our shitty songs would sound like if The Beatles recorded them".

I want to hear the artist in their own voice and in their own words. I have zero interest in hearing computer generated recreations or imagined music. I want the actual human creative part of it to be what the song is...I don't care what a computer thinks I want to hear. And even if you can't sing or play...I'd still rather hear you than AI.

My opinion. If you like it, good for you. Cool

all of the AI stuff to date — be it chatgpt, midjourney, gemini, etc. — leave me with this uncanny valley sort of feeling. only, it doesn’t creep me out so much as chase my interest away.

if it ever gets to the point where my brain can’t tell the difference, i don’t know how i’ll react.
MadhattanJack
I mean, metal is okay, but...

United States

• Posted: 05/09/2024 21:39
  • Post subject:
  • Visit poster's website
Tap
to resume download

United States

• Posted: 05/09/2024 23:13
  • Post subject:
craola wrote:
if it ever gets to the point where my brain can’t tell the difference, i don’t know how i’ll react.

We are already at that point https://suno.com/song/a8da7911-df4a-40e...ede97ed09d
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 05/10/2024 02:11
  • Post subject:
Some of it is better than others. Especially the blues tune I linked to in my first post in this thread. Here it is again.

https://www.udio.com/songs/uAx1cTuWrS2fy2avJr5RhF

If I hadn't known ahead of time it was AI, I don't think I ever would have guessed.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
LTSings

United States

• Posted: 05/10/2024 10:10
  • Post subject:
@Romanelli wrote: "There is an Instagram page called TheAIBeatles. What they are doing is taking their own songs (which are mostly terrible) and using AI to insert voices that supposedly sound like The Beatles. They include pictures of them as well.

It's really awful, and to me, it's pretty disrespectful. They are using AI to manipulate their own music and selling it to people as "this is what our shitty songs would sound like if The Beatles recorded them"."

I am not a Beatles fan. I don't think they sing good at all, with or without AI.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Tap
to resume download

United States

• Posted: 05/10/2024 18:54
  • Post subject:
Do you think that one day they will ever make an AI powerful enough to make the Beatles sing good or is that just outside the capabilities of any human or machine