Sleeping giants/friends are now awake.CHINA + RUSSIA +IRAN

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic :: View next topic
jbarajas

United States

• Posted: 01/19/2012 04:41
  • Post subject:
yes GARY they make everything, but putting myself in China's shoes.

I would not want to provoke the most expensive, well trained, technologically advanced military the world has ever seen. Not to mention the US military has the knowledge of being involved in world wars and winning, what has china's military done? Destroyed by the japanese and thats it.

China has a bigger and better economy than the US, but China has 1 billion people for it to go around. More than half of thier country is still in 3rd world poverty aren't they?

China is still trying to hold on to communist ideals, while they're central power is gradually eroding thanks to globalism. China is RIPE for a democratic revolution. Why would they risk more upheavel by starting a war with the biggest superpower ever.

The only reason China's economy is booming is because of the USA!!!! our trade laws give them an enormous advantage. If i'm the ceo of a huge company of course i'm going to want to move manufacturing to a country where i can get free slave labor with no repercussions and be loved for bringing jobs to the poor poverty stricken chinese.. for pennies on the hour!!! Very Happy Twisted Evil

The one biggest thing i'm truly scared of I was China, RON PAUL! He supports ending trade agreements doesn't he? if that ever went through China would IMPLODE in a year!!! all the jobs would return to the USA, prices would go up, but that's the only thing that can save this economy.

IF I was CHINA I would be extremely happy with the status quo.... lenient trade laws allow our infinite chinese labor force to take american jobs, making huge profits for those corporations, who in turn invest in CHINA!... This cheap labor force is content for know they live in poverty instead of extreme poverty. .. meanwhile American middle class erodes for there are no more manufacturing jobs, American start becoming crazy, irrational, desperate... all to the amusement of Chinese leaders. China buys our debt, giving us the thumbs up knowing that they will now forever have a chip for the bartering table. A huge asset indeed. They comfortably sit back as the country fights another meaningless war while they slowly allow us to destroy ourselves, all the while laughing behind America's back..... It must be a great time for Chinese leaders right now. Cool
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/19/2012 06:58
  • Post subject:

The Obama door kick is a joke, but the rest is very real and true.

Divide and Conquer

Link

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/25/2012 09:00
  • Post subject:

History is About to Repeat Itself

Link

Revelation 6
First Seal: The Conqueror
1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[a] and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.”[b] 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.
Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[c] of wheat for a denarius,[d] and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”
Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth

7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.
Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/26/2012 04:42
  • Post subject:
Keep an eye on this U.S. Navy ship and the rest for the western powers must make it look like Iran started the hostilities in an effort 2 keep China & Russia from defending Iran against the U.S.

Possible False Flag Attack- USS Enterprise - War With Iran

Link

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/28/2012 05:31
  • Post subject:
Three World Wars plans are being implemented

Link

• Visit poster's website
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 01/28/2012 06:57
  • Post subject:
^ noow , im no cartographer, but isn't imposble to hav er more than kone world war at a time? I mean... WOIRLD war

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/28/2012 07:56
  • Post subject:
Jackwc wrote:
^ noow , im no cartographer, but isn't imposble to hav er more than kone world war at a time? I mean... WOIRLD war

They were all planned at the same time by the Illuminati long ago. I have already explained this in the Illuminati thread.

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/04/2012 14:15
  • Post subject:
The UN draft resolution on Syria reportedly calls for President Assad to hand power over to his deputy in 15 days or face "further measures". It also clarifies that no foreign forces will be deployed to the country.
The draft, obtained by the Guardian, emphasized any punitive measures would be peaceful.
It also demands the Syrian government put "an end to all human rights violations and attacks against those exercising their rights to freedom of expression."
The resolution is set to be debated by the United Nations Security Council on Tuesday. Further negotiations at the council will take place Wednesday, and a vote is expected on Thursday.
But Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Moscow has no intentions of telling President Assad to step down.

As well as rejecting peace talks, the Syrian opposition has gone so far as to state that President Assad and his family have lost their chance to make a peaceful exit, in an ultimatum which made reference to the brutal killing of Colonel Gaddafi in Libya last year.
Kosachev believes the Syrian opposition is simply listening to the message coming from abroad, from Washington or Brussels. This message has always been "'this regime does not have a future, don't talk to them' -- this message is wrong."
The result of such a stance will be clashes, casualties and blood, Kosachev predicted, "But not due to Russia's position, but due to the very unilateral and unfair position taken by the US and their allies."

Assad must go, no foreign forces in Syria: UNSC draft

Link

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/08/2012 04:05
  • Post subject:
O.K. most of you fell for the attacks on Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Kosovo, etc. I have no idea why but, it is what it is, I can't think for you. But I can try 2 wake you up 2 reality. Look, NONE of these "peace" actions Rolling Eyes known in the real world as WARS, had anything 2 do with freedom. Stop being so nieve, your future, your children's, and their children's on down the line depend on you 2 so do. before it's 2 late, which, it just about now is.

Iran is selling THEIR resources in exchange for gold.

Amercan and British bankers can't print gold.

Therefore, WAR

It's kinda like demanding that your nieghbor sell you his cow in exchange for your magic beans. If your neighbor doesn't want your magic beans and decides to trade his cow with another nieghbor that uses gold as money, you then claim it is an act of war.

Obama Signs Executive Order On Iran

Link

In EVERY case, going back 2 the Vietnam war and even before, the U.S. powers that be send in CIA operatives and hire and train others in a given area, YEARS before the actual "peace & freedom action Rolling Eyes
Again, WAR, 2 stir up trouble and pave the way. For example, this is EXACTLY what and who Osama bin Laden was. Until of course the U.S. turned on him and framed him for 9/11 which he had NOTHING 2 do with and even said so in his own words and those of people who were close 2 him.

CIA / Mossad Snipers in Syria and the Arab States

Link

IMO it's pretty friken sad that Russia and China have taken the high road and are wanting peace while the western nations are wanting 2 continue their out of control war mongering ways Shame on you

so it's business when USA sells weapons all over the world.. including to many current and former dictators.. then it's genocide when Russia sells weapons.. LOL.. if USA gave a fuck about humanitarian issues where are they in Darfur? Sudan? Congo? Yemen? Ethiopia? Somalia? Bahrain? etc etc Stop pretending you're helping, it is a strategic&resource(oil) move on Iran (like Iraq and Libya) If you are looking for someone to blame, America.. look in your white house

'Hysteria' over Russia veto after West jumps the gun at UN

Link

Now, if it really was a nation "of, for, and by the PEOPLE" the U.S. would just stay the Hell out of Iran's business as is the wish OF THE PEOPLE. But, do you seriously think that the U.S. government gives a rat's ass what THE PEOPLE want Question

If so I truly pity you.

MSNBC Poll: Do You Support Israel Attacking Iran In The Next Few Months?

Link

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/14/2012 01:08
  • Post subject:
Don't forget that Iran is one of the few countries left who is not controlled by the Federal Reserve.

The REAL Reason the U S Wants to Attack Iran

Link

• Visit poster's website