Accomplishments

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
sp4cetiger
  • Posted: 02/02/2015 23:04
  • Post subject:
Can we still nominate for the BEUAs? JMan's dick-sucking thread deserves a nod.
JMan
  • Posted: 02/02/2015 23:08
  • Post subject:
I wanted to know what other people have accomplished, and yet people want to turn this into a penis thread. What's that going to tell me about you? Simple. I won't want to talk with you if you can';t even show a shred of seriousness on a thread.

Plus, the vulgarity is depriving me of my enjoyment of the album I'm playing... my milestone 1000th album mind you. If you want to enjoy my presence here, don't be so vulgar as to make me want to leave again. Otherwise, I'll take another hiatus from this site and I'll spend my time at RYM. My large hiatus lasted six months. It started on February, might I add.
Applerill
Autistic Princess <3

United States
  • Posted: 02/02/2015 23:10
  • Post subject:
JMan wrote:
I wanted to know what other people have accomplished, and yet people want to turn this into a penis thread. What's that going to tell me about you? Simple. I won't want to talk with you if you can';t even show a shred of seriousness on a thread.

Plus, the vulgarity is depriving me of my enjoyment of the album I'm playing... my milestone 1000th album mind you.

Is the 1000th album....

No Love Deep Web by Death Grips
  • Visit poster's website
satiemaniac
  • Posted: 02/02/2015 23:24
  • Post subject:
JMan wrote:

Plus, the vulgarity is depriving me of my enjoyment of the album I'm playing... my milestone 1000th album mind you. If you want to enjoy my presence here, don't be so vulgar as to make me want to leave again. Otherwise, I'll take another hiatus from this site and I'll spend my time at RYM. My large hiatus lasted six months. It started on February, might I add.

no one gives a shit about just prostrating themselves in front of your majesty and indulging you in a thread that's just a thinly veiled attempt to yet again tell us that you've made some major stride for all of music listening kind. people here have listened to thousands of albums, and I'm glad you're proud, but don't make us

suck your dick over it
JMan
  • Posted: 02/02/2015 23:31
  • Post subject:
satiemaniac wrote:
no one gives a shit about just prostrating themselves in front of your majesty and indulging you in a thread that's just a thinly veiled attempt to yet again tell us that you've made some major stride for all of music listening kind. people here have listened to thousands of albums, and I'm glad you're proud, but don't make us

Well, pardon me if I wanted to make a thread about other users getting the chance to be proud about themselves and post about themselves and something they've done with their lives and not mine. You could've posted about something you've done that you're proud of, but instead you take this thread as an insult?

If you want to call me your highness, I reckon you talk to users who have heard 10,000+ albums like you mentioned. 1,000 is a low number for them. But I've spent two years of my life listening to albums, and I'm positive I have the right to be hyped about my 1000th album. You just came in and made a dick post, and now you say that I'm the bad guy because you feel that I'm calling myself a king because I've listened to my first 1000 albums. This may not be a milestone for you, but it's a milestone for me. And I'm appauled that you have the audacity to try and ruin my hype and good day with a penis post.

The bottom line is, I made a post, and I wanted to see what other people were doing. I know my 1000 albums isn't very impressive to most. If it were, I would have gotten at least on "congratulations" from somebody. But I never asked for them, nor did I expect very many. I got zero, and I don't care. I've gotten through my 1000th album and that's good enough for me. If my hype is too good for you, then you don't have to post here. But don't assume I'm being the bad guy when you tried to derail this thread I intended for everyone and not myself.

Last edited by JMan on 02/02/2015 23:44; edited 3 times in total
satiemaniac
  • Posted: 02/02/2015 23:33
  • Post subject:
you should get blown
Applerill
Autistic Princess <3

United States
  • Posted: 02/02/2015 23:34
  • Post subject:
To be completely fair, I JMan's intentions to be completely pro-social here, and it's a shame that we're choosing stupid dick jokes instead of bonding as a community who loves each other.

Don't be dicks, guys.
  • Visit poster's website
satiemaniac
  • Posted: 02/02/2015 23:36
  • Post subject:
Applerill wrote:
Don't be dicks, guys.

Laughing
sp4cetiger
  • Posted: 02/03/2015 00:10
  • Post subject:
Admittedly, JMan's accomplishment isn't as hard to swallow.
satiemaniac
  • Posted: 02/03/2015 00:42
  • Post subject:
I mean, I do feel bad that JMan kinda got the shaft on this thread.