autechre

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
syptixed

• Posted: 06/06/2018 06:14
  • Post subject:
Tap wrote:
I'll always be glad that ZZ Top exists if only for the comedy that Jon Glaser mined out of lying about his dad being a former member, but they have some fun songs too. Also it's a full 8 hours of NTS Sessions! Some really amazing stuff, though I think I prefer Elseq, the hard hitting nature on 2 and spaced out stuff on 5 are still my favorite things that have come out of their new edited live jam approach. But NTS Sessions do branch out into new approaches to melody that will take me a while to digest.

Yes, unfortunately there is only 1 full elseq track on youtube, the only one i know of is feed 1

Youtube is flagging elseq and nts hard. You can still put less than 30 seconds up though, no one here will understand this but this video is pure "trolling trolls". I put pendulu hv moda over this snl clip of this funny dance.. It is a skit called Internet comments on snl. Oh i can't post the video. If you go to youtube and type in "polite panda pendulu evolutrion" you can see it.
  • Visit poster's website
Tap
to resume download

United States

• Posted: 06/06/2018 06:21
  • Post subject:
oh btw NTS is still streaming the sessions on a loop https://www.nts.live/projects/autechre-nts-residency/ it's on track 3 of session 1 right now
  • Visit poster's website
Luigii

United States

• Posted: 06/06/2018 13:32
  • Post subject:
For anyone that wants to listen to Elseq or NTS, it is on Autechre's official website. Here is the link.
https://autechre.bleepstores.com
  • Visit poster's website
Tap
to resume download

United States

• Posted: 06/06/2018 16:16
  • Post subject:
I thought they had the same setup as the bleep.com player where you can only stream like 30 seconds at a time or whatever (unless you buy it). I heard that NTS 1 is streamable in full there, but I think everything else you get preview mode.

they are great purchases tho and I recommend them. if you feel weird buying digitals, you shouldnt here, digital is the most autechre format.
  • Visit poster's website
syptixed

• Posted: 06/06/2018 19:24
  • Post subject:
I just ordered l event off of amazon last night. Three years ago i had to pay 40 dollars for amber. I didn't really need to buy l event because the the downloads out there sound amazing, just like syro's downloads seem to sound amazing..

Which reminds me, all of the wutang clan mp3 files sound like shit. I do have the physical copy of 36 chambers and i use to have wutang forever.
  • Visit poster's website
Luigii

United States

• Posted: 06/06/2018 19:28
  • Post subject:
Tap wrote:
I thought they had the same setup as the bleep.com player where you can only stream like 30 seconds at a time or whatever (unless you buy it). I heard that NTS 1 is streamable in full there, but I think everything else you get preview mode.

they are great purchases tho and I recommend them. if you feel weird buying digitals, you shouldnt here, digital is the most autechre format.

Weird because I was able to listen to the fourth disc of Elseq or one of the songs on NTS without the need of purchasing on the bleep site.
  • Visit poster's website
Luigii

United States

• Posted: 06/06/2018 19:29
  • Post subject:
syptixed wrote:
I just ordered l event off of amazon last night. Three years ago i had to pay 40 dollars for amber. I didn't really need to buy l event because the the downloads out there sound amazing, just like syro's downloads seem to sound amazing..

Which reminds me, all of the wutang clan mp3 files sound like shit. I do have the physical copy of 36 chambers and i use to have wutang forever.

Well some acts do work better on a digital format while other acts work on a cd or vinyl format.
  • Visit poster's website
syptixed

• Posted: 06/06/2018 20:05
  • Post subject:
Luigii wrote:
syptixed wrote:

Well some acts do work better on a digital format while other acts work on a cd or vinyl format.

yes, i should have said this before but i think the wutang cd sounds bad also. Later i will try and find out if i am right and why it is like that.
  • Visit poster's website
Luigii

United States

• Posted: 06/06/2018 20:13
  • Post subject:
syptixed wrote:
Luigii wrote:
syptixed wrote:

yes, i should have said this before but i think the wutang cd sounds bad also. Later i will try and find out if i am right and why it is like that.

To play as devils advocate, I was never a crazy fan of Wu Tang, but my guess is that the CD you have is so warned out by being played or instrumentally hasn't aged as gracefully as people thought back then. Then again which Wu Tang album are we referring to anyway?
  • Visit poster's website
syptixed

• Posted: 06/06/2018 23:08
  • Post subject:
Luigii wrote:
syptixed wrote:
Luigii wrote:
syptixed wrote:

To play as devils advocate, I was never a crazy fan of Wu Tang, but my guess is that the CD you have is so warned out by being played or instrumentally hasn't aged as gracefully as people thought back then. Then again which Wu Tang album are we referring to anyway?

I am talking about 36 chambers and the double cd that came after it called wu tang forever, i think. I have bought 36 chambers a couple times and the second time was 3 years ago. They are just mixed or whatever in a way that the mp3's and i am not sure right now about flac but the mp3s just don't sound good..I do see that there is a remastered version of 36 chambers at mixcloud so i will check that out. I don't think there are any mp3 files onling where 36 chambers sounds better
  • Visit poster's website