1gnore feature?

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
Xavygravy
  • Posted: 09/21/2012 06:02
  • Post subject:
albummaster wrote:
The only situation where ignore won't work is if the other user is a moderator or myself (this is in the interests of looking after the site and ensuring their communications are always seen).

Oh. I'd still like to be able to not see their posts. Moderators aren't gods and I'd like the option of not seeing their offensive or stupid posts. If there's a real issue then maybe leave the PM option open.
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin
  • Posted: 09/21/2012 11:28
  • Post subject:
People need to be aware of what the moderators are saying as sometimes they need to intervene to sort out issues. It would make it more difficult for them to do their jobs if their posts were not displayed, and I don't want to make it any more difficult for them than it is at the moment.
  • Visit poster's website
19loveless91
mag. druž. inf

Slovenia
  • Posted: 09/21/2012 20:34
  • Post subject:
But.. but.... Jhereko and Necharsian are being diiiiiicks
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
purple
  • Posted: 10/21/2012 19:40
  • Post subject:
As albummaster is aware of, I tried to ignore myself today and couldn't, so I reported myself instead. And all this got me thinking that it would be awesome if BEA had a few google-style easter eggs. For instance, something referencing ghosts or vampires/mirrors when you ignore yourself. Or if you try to search for some things you get these goofy music-related responses. I know albummaster is busy flamenco dancing and doing Spanish things, but perhaps if he's drunk and bored he can write up some quick code for stuff like this. And I'm done sounding like an_outlaw I promise...
  • Posted: 10/21/2012 19:43
  • Post subject:
purple wrote:
As albummaster is aware of, I tried to ignore myself today and couldn't, so I reported myself instead. And all this got me thinking that it would be awesome if BEA had a few google-style easter eggs. For instance, something referencing ghosts or vampires/mirrors when you ignore yourself. Or if you try to search for some things you get these goofy music-related responses. I know albummaster is busy flamenco dancing and doing Spanish things, but perhaps if he's drunk and bored he can write up some quick code for stuff like this. And I'm done sounding like an_outlaw I promise...

I second this.
thejoj96
  • Posted: 10/21/2012 19:56
  • Post subject:
purple wrote:

I third this.
  • Posted: 10/21/2012 20:42
  • Post subject:
Everybody should sound like an_outlaw.
nitro2k11

United States
  • Posted: 10/21/2012 23:28
  • Post subject:
thejoj96 wrote:
I third this.
Fourth.
  • Visit poster's website