Psychoanalyze BEA Members

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
HigherThanTheSun

United Kingdom

• Posted: 12/19/2013 01:15
  • Post subject:
I think it's hard to get a complete picture of what someone's like just based off forum posts but I guess you can get a pretty good impression. Brandon I think you're the sweetest guy here and doubt there's anyone who'd say they dislike you, you probably have the most warm and instantly likable character here I'd say. Though, I get the impression you're quite serious and introspective and possibly struggle to engage deeply with people irl and form meaningful friendships and stuff. I imagine you as really quiet irl and intimidated by social situations, but that's probably a lot to do with that you're way more mature than most of your peers, I'm always forgetting you're just 15.

I have no idea how accurate that is or if I'm doing this thing right at all but I thought I'd have a go, mainly I'd like you to take from this that I think you're a proper nice guy.

I'm quite curious for someone to do me as well.

• Posted: 12/19/2013 01:20
  • Post subject:
You guys are sweet. ^_^ And most of the stuff is more or less right, so that is cool. Smile I'm realizing how unobservant of other people I am, I wouldn't know where to start when trying to psychoanalyze someone else. Guess I should start paying more attention. You guys don't notice how self absorbed I am...? I definitely do.
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?

United States

• Posted: 12/19/2013 01:21
  • Post subject:
BrandonMeow wrote:
You guys don't notice how self absorbed I am...? I definitely do.

That sounds more like being hard on yourself than being self absorbed ... I actually haven't noticed anything like that at all.

. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

Things I Make
  • Visit poster's website
meccalecca
Voice of Reason

United States

• Posted: 12/19/2013 01:22
  • Post subject: Re: Psychoanalyze BEA Members
BrandonMeow wrote:
Y'all took too long to make it. Only psychoanalyze people who want it. I want it. Psychoanalyze me brutally.

Brandon, from what I can tell, you a very shy, introvert. As one of the youngest users here, I think you're less inclined to debate with or challenge other users' opinions. You appear to be generally optimistic, with some internal sadness. You're hear to absorb. You appreciate other people's opinions, and criticisms and hope to receive the approval of those who you most admire. (conversely, many other users come here to jam their opinion down everyone else's throats, such as Kidamnesiac).

This is all relatively meaningless since I really don't know all that much about you.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Defago
Your Most Favorite User

Peru

• Posted: 12/19/2013 01:23
  • Post subject:
Come at me
  • Visit poster's website
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?

United States

• Posted: 12/19/2013 01:27
  • Post subject:
I feel like this has become a Brandon appreciation thread, and frankly, I have no problem with that.

. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

Things I Make
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 12/19/2013 01:39
  • Post subject:
Do me! Do me!

• Posted: 12/19/2013 01:52
  • Post subject:
lethalnezzle wrote:
Do me! Do me!

I kind of want to try, especially since I think I owe it to someone after all this loveliness thrown at me, though I think I'd just end up stating your general characteristics. Better than nothing, lol.

Well you're clearly one that likes helping people thrive together, you don't want to leave anyone behind, you have a strong sense of community, which is I think why you're such a figure on the forums (also why you're a communist haha). You seem to take on the role of a teacher, expressing yourself all you can, trying to help people along, though you don't let people get by with ignorance, you want everyone on the same page...like a really strict teacher that earnestly wants his students to thrive. Really, have you ever given any thought to being a teacher? Perhaps you're a bit forceful, but I think challenging people helps them grow, and you understand that.
You don't seem like the type to ever have any sort of existential crisis, you're just full of fire and passion for life, I think. Feels like you could just fly by people and leave in them the dust of your eloquence and knowledge without them having gained anything from it, but you don't really let that happen, you try to bring them to your level...I think your best trait is your overall badassery combined with the fact you don't ever get too prideful about it.

Hope that was okay. Smile
Listmeister

United States

• Posted: 12/19/2013 01:54
  • Post subject:
Lethalnezzle will certainly disagree with me, he always does, and that's cool. He's the most honest person I've seen on this site. Have you ever looked at his chart? His notes for his favorite albums are the worst reviews of it. Respect for that, man.

In one thread he accused me of ignoring unpleasant facts, "sweeping it under the rug" were his words. I wanted to retort that he would not post unpleasant facts that hurt his causes, but then I thought, no, Lethalnezzle probably would, in fact, he has. He does. I had nothing more to say, his honesty had completely trumped my argument.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Goodsir

• Posted: 12/19/2013 02:10
  • Post subject:
Go ahead, do me. I deserve it. Very Happy