Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mr. Shankly

United States

• Posted: 12/10/2011 12:23
  • Post subject:
albummaster wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
I haven't felt a need for it, but it's good that it exists. I can think of times in the past that it would have come in handy. That said, I'm not a fan of its location. I keep clicking it accidentally when I'm trying to click "quote." Brick wall

No probs, just moved underneath each post so it's more out of the way...

You're awesome! Applause
  • Visit poster's website
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 12/10/2011 12:24
  • Post subject:
albummaster wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
I haven't felt a need for it, but it's good that it exists. I can think of times in the past that it would have come in handy. That said, I'm not a fan of its location. I keep clicking it accidentally when I'm trying to click "quote." Brick wall

Yeah, I was kinda wondering just now where the "ignore" button went.
Until I read your post, of course. Laughing
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 12/10/2011 12:58
  • Post subject:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
albummaster wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:

You're awesome! Applause

ALBUMMASTER 2012

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 12/10/2011 13:01
  • Post subject:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
albummaster wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:

You're awesome! Applause

Applause indeed.

Last edited by Facetious on 12/12/2011 15:17; edited 2 times in total
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Taric

Netherlands

• Posted: 12/12/2011 15:13
  • Post subject:
I'm going to ignore everyone.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 12/31/2011 05:51
  • Post subject:

I do so live the ignore feature

Dancing

But Naples is STILL obsessed with me and following my every post. Shocked

Fucking moron d'oh!

• Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 12/31/2011 06:36
  • Post subject:
harkan wrote:
What is the sound of one user ignoring?

If a user posts in the middle of the forest and no-one sees it, does it exist?

Just wanted to reply to this (because of something I read a while back) because it is a stupid question and has been proved wrongful (I am not saying you are stupid Harkan. Intelligent people have been baffled by less intriguing questions). I probably won't do it justice but here's the general outline.

Is that tree in the middle of the forest still there when noone is looking at it?

Well, let's do this for a test:

Imagine that same tree falling down. If noone was there to see it fall you might ask the same question as the original one even though you are now looking at a fallen tree where you were once looking at a standing tree. But hey, if the standing tree didn't exist when you weren't looking at it the fallen tree might not either. So imagine again that in anticipation of the tree falling you in advance, by using a force field of your choosing, hover a chair five feet above the ground where the tree was to eventually fall (because in the end all trees will fall, and if you are uncertain in which direction it will fall feel free to use several chairs). If you then happen to return to the tree after it has fallen and in the course of so doing has crushed the chair it would be safe to assume that the chair was there when the tree fell as otherwise it would not have been crushed. By extension it would be safe to assume that the tree was there when it fell as otherwise the chair would still be hovering nicely five feet above the ground and the tree would be laying dead below it. So then, in conclusion, it would be safe to assume that the tree was there the whole time, not sneaking off to a tavern or other house of ill repute when you weren't looking.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 12/31/2011 06:44
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
harkan wrote:
What is the sound of one user ignoring?

If a user posts in the middle of the forest and no-one sees it, does it exist?

Just wanted to reply to this (because of something I read a while back) because it is a stupid question and has been proved wrongful (I am not saying you are stupid Harkan. Intelligent people have been baffled by less intriguing questions). I probably won't do it justice but here's the general outline.

Is that tree in the middle of the forest still there when noone is looking at it?

Well, let's do this for a test:

Imagine that same tree falling down. If noone was there to see it fall you might ask the same question as the original one even though you are now looking at a fallen tree where you were once looking at a standing tree. But hey, if the standing tree didn't exist when you weren't looking at it the fallen tree might not either. So imagine again that in anticipation of the tree falling you in advance, by using a force field of your choosing, hover a chair five feet above the ground where the tree was to eventually fall (because in the end all trees will fall, and if you are uncertain in which direction it will fall feel free to use several chairs). If you then happen to return to the tree after it has fallen and in the course of so doing has crushed the chair it would be safe to assume that the chair was there when the tree fell as otherwise it would not have been crushed. By extension it would be safe to assume that the tree was there when it fell as otherwise the chair would still be hovering nicely five feet above the ground and the tree would be laying dead below it. So then, in conclusion, it would be safe to assume that the tree was there the whole time, not sneaking off to a tavern or other house of ill repute when you weren't looking.

I agree, never did I understand the confusion nor the pondering of something that even Jhereko can easily understand for Chrizzakes Shocked

• Visit poster's website
ornr

• Posted: 01/01/2012 03:51
  • Post subject:
I recommend everyone ignore me, because I am going to just post a little bit here so I can extend my album list to 50. The whole points and levels thing is pritty lane, just wanna be able to have a round fifty in my list...
ornr

• Posted: 01/01/2012 03:52
  • Post subject:
ignore button should be right about down where these arrows are pointing. should come in handy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------v