Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
RoundTheBend
I miss the comfort in being sad

United States
  • Posted: 04/30/2018 03:55
  • Post subject:
StreetSpirit wrote:
Haha, yes I wore that Weezer t-shirt a lot in college. I actually just recently retired that shirt after nearly a decade because it looks a little too Swiss Cheesy. But I don't have the heart to throw it out yet.

Is someone gonna do Daydreamer?

I very likely will butcher this, but what the banana.

You'll find DayDreamer in a European cafe. Intellectual conversations a busy around him, but he's on his laptop, chatting on BEA, with his headphones plugged in, jamming to OK Computer. He's got high fashion Puma's, jeans, and button up shirt on - possibly the skunk hairdo, and when the break down of Paranoid Android comes on, he's not afraid to rock out in public to it.

Do your best/worst:
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by sethmadsen
  • Visit poster's website
undefined
  • Posted: 04/30/2018 04:04
  • Post subject:
sethmadsen wrote:
Do your best/worst:

you look that one guy at every guitar center who asks to "try out" one of the guitars and ends up just turning the whole store into his personal captive audience for his one-man David Gilmour guitar solo cover project for the next hour
craola
crayon master

United States
  • Posted: 04/30/2018 06:35
  • Post subject:
dividesbyzero wrote:
sethmadsen wrote:
Do your best/worst:

you look that one guy at every guitar center who asks to "try out" one of the guitars and ends up just turning the whole store into his personal captive audience for his one-man David Gilmour guitar solo cover project for the next hour

dammit. you mean they notice?

also, i've nvr done ths.
Puncture Repair
  • Posted: 04/30/2018 07:58
  • Post subject:
Antonio-Pedro wrote:
Puncture looks like a blond man wearing harry potter glasses, and probably dresses with tuxedos because he likes to feel like a more responsible adult but probably still commit the same childish mistakes such as dropping ketchup all over the clothing

*looks behind shoulder*
Tap
to resume download

United States
  • Posted: 04/30/2018 10:19
  • Post subject:
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by StreetSpirit

cartoon version is a chill wooly mammoth but like not at an overwhelming size, a wooly moderately large. human version I'm thinking of layers, like there are two shirts, but not in a dated short sleeve over a long sleeve type of deal (though lets everyone be honest and say we're probably closer to it coming back than we are further away from it happening). able to play it casual but there's an effort put in for sure.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Antonio-Pedro

cartoon version is like a really friendly looking version of sega dreamcast's seaman done in a way that isn't weirdly uncanny but is like totally inviting and cool and with better colors, human version is like however a young secret agent, a james bond-type, would dress right now. like sharp in a way that reflects current times but stepping out a little into classically timeless space.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Daydreamer

cartoon version is the cat from hong kong phooey, and human version I know you got the most representation in your chart in the 70s but I was actually thinking like mad men season 6 styles when they were in 68, and started to get a lot more facial hair and cool jackets. so like something based in that but with updates to not seem out of place now.

cartoon version is a penguin, and human version is like a more up to date richard karn on home improvement for the workdays but on the weekends you got band t-shirts or whatever and got it casual. but then in your closet you got the black tux rdy when you need it.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by dividesbyzero

cartoon version is like a badass fighting robot that is able to retract components to not be intimidating and human version is like everything is tailored and hanging off of broad shoulders and there is always a striking outline but there are many possibilities for what could follow but they are always tasteful.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by craola

cartoon version is a dall sheep, and human version is one of those ones where I see as very prepared for the cold, but more like a city cold kind of look, like it's prepared looking but not to the level where you're ready to spend hours outside, dark matte jacket and no hat. darker colors for sure but with a diverse enough palette to keep outfits from looking too uniform.
  • Visit poster's website
Anti
I Dream of Drone

United States
  • Posted: 04/30/2018 15:41
  • Post subject:
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Anti

Compliment me/cyber bully me

Though I should mention this chart is slightly outdated, but any additions would probably result in the same preconceptions.
SquishypuffDave

Australia
  • Posted: 04/30/2018 21:35
  • Post subject:
Anti wrote:
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Anti

Compliment me/cyber bully me

Though I should mention this chart is slightly outdated, but any additions would probably result in the same preconceptions.

Your outfits are textureless, patternless and brightly coloured. Pink shirt, white sneakers and blue chinos which people first think are jeans but then they think nope they don't look quite right. From a distance you look like a CGI model where the lighting hasn't been properly rendered yet. You haven't quite settled on a hairstyle and it's always in a state of "this looks slightly off now but it'll look great when it grows out" but you keep compulsively getting haircuts to fix it. Your looks are a combination of super childlike but also prematurely aged by drug & alcohol use.
  • Visit poster's website
RoundTheBend

United States
  • Posted: 05/01/2018 01:37
  • Post subject:
craola wrote:
dividesbyzero wrote:
sethmadsen wrote:
Do your best/worst:

dammit. you mean they notice?

also, i've nvr done ths.

I can't tell if this is a slam or a compliment... so I like it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't have Fabio hair, but that'd make it even better.

For me it'd probably be a slap bass solo.

Also I can't stand Guitar Center. House of Guitars and Guitar Czar for me in SLC. I did have a Guitar Czar employee ask me to be in his band, but had to decline.

Link
  • Visit poster's website
RoundTheBend

United States
  • Posted: 05/01/2018 01:38
  • Post subject:
Tap wrote:
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by StreetSpirit

cartoon version is a chill wooly mammoth but like not at an overwhelming size, a wooly moderately large. human version I'm thinking of layers, like there are two shirts, but not in a dated short sleeve over a long sleeve type of deal (though lets everyone be honest and say we're probably closer to it coming back than we are further away from it happening). able to play it casual but there's an effort put in for sure.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Antonio-Pedro

cartoon version is like a really friendly looking version of sega dreamcast's seaman done in a way that isn't weirdly uncanny but is like totally inviting and cool and with better colors, human version is like however a young secret agent, a james bond-type, would dress right now. like sharp in a way that reflects current times but stepping out a little into classically timeless space.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Daydreamer

cartoon version is the cat from hong kong phooey, and human version I know you got the most representation in your chart in the 70s but I was actually thinking like mad men season 6 styles when they were in 68, and started to get a lot more facial hair and cool jackets. so like something based in that but with updates to not seem out of place now.

cartoon version is a penguin, and human version is like a more up to date richard karn on home improvement for the workdays but on the weekends you got band t-shirts or whatever and got it casual. but then in your closet you got the black tux rdy when you need it.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by dividesbyzero

cartoon version is like a badass fighting robot that is able to retract components to not be intimidating and human version is like everything is tailored and hanging off of broad shoulders and there is always a striking outline but there are many possibilities for what could follow but they are always tasteful.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by craola

cartoon version is a dall sheep, and human version is one of those ones where I see as very prepared for the cold, but more like a city cold kind of look, like it's prepared looking but not to the level where you're ready to spend hours outside, dark matte jacket and no hat. darker colors for sure but with a diverse enough palette to keep outfits from looking too uniform.

Please tell me you are story boarding a BEA cartoon.
  • Visit poster's website
cestuneblague
Edgy to the Choir

• Posted: 05/01/2018 01:51
  • Post subject:
SquishypuffDave wrote:
Please describe my clothing and facial/bodily features. Full permission to be as wholesome or insult-filled as your sensibilities permit.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by SquishypuffDave

You look like an animated, cryptic-talking green alien on a really creepy bible show for kids
  • Visit poster's website