missing the poe

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

• Posted: 02/17/2014 18:02
  • Post subject:
sp4cetiger wrote:
Look again, chief.

Oh right. Sorry, I prefer to live in the real world, so I still think of myself as AlphaSwede.

On the other hand, I'm not sure how being related to an animal would explain my animal fetish, unless you're insinuating that I have another questionable fetish Think
sp4cetiger

• Posted: 02/17/2014 18:06
  • Post subject:
swedenman wrote:

On the other hand, I'm not sure how being related to an animal would explain my animal fetish, unless you're insinuating that I have another questionable fetish Think

Alf is an alien that eats mammals. Geez, you'd think I was the only one of us who was alive in the '80s.

• Posted: 02/17/2014 18:15
  • Post subject:
sp4cetiger wrote:
Alf is an alien that eats mammals.

I'm still not sure that explains why I would enjoy having sex with other mammals. I don't think you thought this out very well.
sp4cetiger

• Posted: 02/17/2014 18:20
  • Post subject:
swedenman wrote:
I'm still not sure that explains why I would enjoy having sex with other mammals. I don't think you thought this out very well.

Sex? So when someone said you were eating out with a golden retriever, they meant... ugh, I'm gonna be sick.

• Posted: 02/17/2014 18:28
  • Post subject:
sp4cetiger wrote:
Sex? So when someone said you were eating out with a golden retriever, they meant... ugh, I'm gonna be sick.

Dude, you don't even know the half of it.

Brb, this conversation if getting me hot and bothered.

• Posted: 02/17/2014 18:57
  • Post subject:
alelsupreme wrote:
Lol.

Space tiger was obviously referring to me in his post I wouldn't have responded otherwise

The Poe has no “followers" believe it or not there are people out there who share interest in music from around the world and outside of your typical pitchfork stuff, not to make me feel distinguished or unique I simply listen to it because I enjoy it. The Poe and I became friends because we both have appreciation for similar types yada yada .We share music we find with each other knowing the other person will probably like as this is what usually happens when people have similar tastes. I have had an RYM account since 2012 listening and rating the same type of stuff I do now. I met The Poe on bea a couple of months ago.
sp4cetiger

• Posted: 02/17/2014 19:09
  • Post subject:
LAPlunderphonixx wrote:
Space tiger was obviously referring to me in his post I wouldn't have responded otherwise

I wasn't referring specifically to any person, I was just going from some comments he had made in one of the trainwreck threads from the past few months. He talked about how young people were more "open" to his ideas because they hadn't been brainwashed already (or something along those lines). I'd find the quote for you, but now that his account is deleted and he's just listed as "Guest," it would be a pain to do a search for.

• Posted: 02/17/2014 19:21
  • Post subject:
sp4cetiger wrote:
I wasn't referring specifically to any person, I was just going from some comments he had made in one of the trainwreck threads from the past few months. He talked about how young people were more "open" to his ideas because they hadn't been brainwashed already (or something along those lines). I'd find the quote for you, but now that his account is deleted and he's just listed as "Guest," it would be a pain to do a search for.

Yea sorry about the "that was fucking stupid" comment Im not sure exactly what you are referring to but some of his recent rants had been pretty ignorant at times so I believe he said exactly that .I'm just tired of being called "The Poe Copycat"
sp4cetiger

• Posted: 02/17/2014 19:30
  • Post subject:
LAPlunderphonixx wrote:
Yea sorry about the "that was fucking stupid" comment Im not sure exactly what you are referring to but some of his recent rants had been pretty ignorant at times so I believe he said exactly that .I'm just tired of being called "The Poe Copycat"

Fair enough, no harm done. Why don't you share a chart? As long as you stay courteous, you're welcome here, at least as far as I'm concerned.
meccalecca
Voice of Reason

United States

• Posted: 02/17/2014 19:38
  • Post subject:
LAPlunderphonixx wrote:
I'm just tired of being called "The Poe Copycat"

Yeah. i always thought that was unfair. You've always seemed to be quite a bit more open-minded and respectful. Just because you guys have some similar tastes doesn't make you a copycat
  • Visit poster's website