9-11 Was an inside job.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Do you think that 9-11 was an inside job.
NO
52%
 52%  [27]
YES
47%
 47%  [24]
Total Votes : 51

Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 03/26/2011 16:11
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
NEVER BEFORE IN THE HISTORY HAS A STEEL FRAMED BUILDING COLLAPSED BECAUSE OF FIRE.

Never before has a tube-in-tube steel frame building been hit by a 767 travelling at full speed, removing the load bearing columns in the process.

And actually, the McCormick Center in Chicago collapsed in 1967 after a thirty minute rather minor fire.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/26/2011 16:34
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
GARY wrote:
NEVER BEFORE IN THE HISTORY HAS A STEEL FRAMED BUILDING COLLAPSED BECAUSE OF FIRE.

Never before has a tube-in-tube steel frame building been hit by a 767 travelling at full speed, removing the load bearing columns in the process.

And actually, the McCormick Center in Chicago collapsed in 1967 after a thirty minute rather minor fire.

This is the McCormick (center) Place in Chicago 1967 ROOF COLLAPSE.

Link

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/28/2011 09:36
  • Post subject:
If you would, please answer my poll question on 9-11. Thank you. Very Happy

• Visit poster's website
Polythene Pam

• Posted: 03/28/2011 13:25
  • Post subject:
Ah I have the same problem with this poll as well Confused

It shouldn't be so black and white "I think 911 was and inside job y/n?"
I find the more thought you actually put into these subjects the more you find that your questions an answers simply can not be so black and white.

"Ultimately knowledge is paralysing"
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/29/2011 06:17
  • Post subject:
Polythene Pam wrote:
Ah I have the same problem with this poll as well Confused

It shouldn't be so black and white "I think 911 was and inside job y/n?"
I find the more thought you actually put into these subjects the more you find that your questions an answers simply can not be so black and white.

"Ultimately knowledge is paralysing"

Sorry that you have a problem with my poles. Crying or Very sad But then again, I'm not Rasmussen.

Maybe the knowledge of man is paralysing, but there is another kind of knowledge I seek. The kind that my God, through the prophet Hosea, spoke of in Hosea 4:6.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/29/2011 09:38
  • Post subject:
Here is Mr. I did not have sex with that woman Clinton telling people he has no idea what or where building 7 is. And if you believe this waste of space I have some swamp land here in Florida I would like to sell you.

Link

9-11, Just a big joke to Mr. I didn't inhale. Illuminati puppet Billy is one sick dude.

Here is another blatent 9-11 lie from another Illuminati puppet.

Link

Do you like being lied to? O.K. then, here is, you guessed it, another 9-11 lie from another, well, I think you get the picture. Personally, I don't like being lied to. Especially by people who are PUBLIC SERVANTS.

Link

Here is a true public servant because he speaks truth and is afraid of nobody. I love the way he chews up and spits out the little punk ass prick on FOX. Laughing

Link
[/quote]

I reposted a few video's to show you how your government figures lie to you about 9-11, in this case building #7, and even make jokes about people even questioning it. Jesse Ventura was GOVERNOR OF MINNESOTA and he KNOWS NOT TO TRUST THE GOVERNMENT.

Where do you get your opinions from? CNN, FOX, MSNBC, THE NEW YORK TIMES, DANCING WITH THE STARS? I would guess few people have actually watched the video's on this thread. That's fine, believe what you will.

But I myself and MANY others do not find 9-11 funny and we are not laughing nor have we FORGOTTEN. 1,400 ARCHITECTS and ENGINEERS find the "official government story" about bulding #7 .......IMPOSSIBLE.

Link

• Visit poster's website
Johnny Flynn

United States

• Posted: 03/30/2011 07:16
  • Post subject:
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/30/2011 09:12
  • Post subject:
Johnny Flynn wrote:
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

I read your post. I'm glad you presented information about the WTC instead of just saying that I'm wrong and calling me crazy.

Some of the photo's presented are photoshop IMO and I tried to find the source of them and can't. Some have been removed. IMO the site you posted is a government propaganda site. It also contains video "evidence" that I must disreguard. I have no trust in CNN. I also find it strange how that site has somehow managed to find "witnesses" and video's that, after all these years, show up that nobody else has.

I guess it comes down to who do you believe. But there is much more to the 9-11 story than just the collapse of 3 skyscrapers. Why were the planes not shot down as is protocall for such events? Isn't it suspicious that Silverstein MADE $8,000,000,000.00 off of the 9-11 disaster when he was being forced by the city codes to soon have the asbestos removed from the buildings at a huge cost?

Why did the government spend more taxpayer money analizing a single stain on a dress during 1 of Billy Clinton's scandals than on investigating 9-11?

All I, and thousands of other (probably more like millions) people want is a REAL investigation.

1,472 verified architectural and engineering proffesionals and 11,538 other supporters have singed a petition demanding of Congress a TRULY INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION.

GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA - Do not trust the media Johnny. Here is a video of a CNN broadcast from Iraq that aired on the CNN network BUT WAS FAKE Evil or Very Mad

They are laughing at us all Johnny.

Link

The official story about phone calls from flight 77 proven false by the F.B.I.

Link

Link

• Visit poster's website
Cryptozoologist

United States

• Posted: 03/30/2011 16:25
  • Post subject:
Not sure if this has already been addressed, but:

thomas697 wrote:
The fact that jet fuel can't melt steel

Steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/30/2011 18:52
  • Post subject:
Cryptozoologist wrote:
Not sure if this has already been addressed, but:

thomas697 wrote:
The fact that jet fuel can't melt steel

Steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C.

You can click on this link if you really are out to find the truth. One of the things it talks about, and shows a picture of, is one of the 8 ton steel I-beams which were 6 inches thick. It's bent in a perfect horseshoe bend without almost a single crack. It takes THOUSANDS OF DEGREES TO BEND STEEL LIKE THIS.

Jet fuel doesn't even come close to explaining this. But Thermite (which was found all over after 9-11) would explain it. It would also explain the almost perfectly symmetrical collapse. But leaves the 'official" jet fuel theory an impossible one and just another lie.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/thermite.php

• Visit poster's website