Osama Bin Laden 1957-2011?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Wombi

• Posted: 05/06/2011 09:35
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
O.K. I have read many times on this site about people claiming that they question things and that this is a good thing. I agree 100% with them.

I SAY QUESTION EVERYTHING

Especially when it's the greatest brainwashing propaganda tool of all time. The television.

Just a few minutes ago I was on the internet when I watched a video.

IT BLEW ME AWAY.

So Television is the greatest brainwashing tool of all time but the internet is an eternally reliable and honest source? Shocked
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/06/2011 10:23
  • Post subject:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:
O.K. I have read many times on this site about people claiming that they question things and that this is a good thing. I agree 100% with them.

I SAY QUESTION EVERYTHING

Especially when it's the greatest brainwashing propaganda tool of all time. The television.

Just a few minutes ago I was on the internet when I watched a video.

IT BLEW ME AWAY.

So Television is the greatest brainwashing tool of all time but the internet is an eternally reliable and honest source? Shocked

At this time the internet is about the last remaining free speach we have Jhereko.

TV has commercial sponsors that have been known to pull out if they don't like what you are saying.

Just ask Glenn Beck among others. When Jim Morrison said just 1 word in Light My Fire Ed Sullivan said the Doors would never be on his show again. Look, I ould sit here all night and come up with examples.

But forget all that because you will not open your mind so why should I waste my time and yours right?

Besides, you did the very thing that I asked you not to Jhereko. You are either not the brightest or you just refuse to accept the truth when presented. Either way, your fucked.

I'm hoping someone will actually talk about what is stated in the video. But, like I said, that would be a first.

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 05/06/2011 10:25
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:

Just ask Glenn Beck among others.

I knew It! that explains everything. anyway I'll watch the video when I have time.
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/06/2011 18:31
  • Post subject:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:

I knew It! that explains everything. anyway I'll watch the video when I have time.

Sorry Jhereko I wrote that as I was falling asleep. I'm not even sure what I was talking about Embarassed

• Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 05/06/2011 18:43
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:

Sorry Jhereko I wrote that as I was falling asleep. I'm not even sure what I was talking about Embarassed

fair enough. Very Happy so you're saying you don't listen to/watch Glenn Beck? phew!
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/06/2011 19:17
  • Post subject:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:

fair enough. Very Happy so you're saying you don't listen to/watch Glenn Beck? phew!

It's like I said before. I don't watch much TV. The ONLY reason I EVER watch the "news" Rolling Eyes and such is to keep track of what their latest lie is.

• Visit poster's website
mooseboy101

Switzerland

• Posted: 05/06/2011 20:43
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:

It's like I said before. I don't watch much TV. The ONLY reason I EVER watch the "news" Rolling Eyes and such is to keep track of what their latest lie is.

Might I ask which news source you "keep up with"
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/06/2011 21:58
  • Post subject:
mooseboy101 wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:

I keep up with as much of the Illuminati owned and controlled mass media that I can.

FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC, New York Times, Washington Post, and others.

By the way, you can ask me anything you want to.

• Visit poster's website
mooseboy101

Switzerland

• Posted: 05/06/2011 22:07
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
mooseboy101 wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:

I keep up with as much of the Illuminati owned and controlled mass media that I can.

FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC, New York Times, Washington Post, and others.

Yea, but you seem to get pissed off alot, kinda scares me into not asking you much. Then again I don't really go into this sub-forum that much.
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/06/2011 22:19
  • Post subject:
mooseboy101 wrote:
GARY wrote:
mooseboy101 wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:

Yea, but you seem to get pissed off alot, kinda scares me into not asking you much. Then again I don't really go into this sub-forum that much.

That's because I do get pissed off a lot. But not without reason.

I get pissed off when I see my freedom taken away more and more each day.

I get pissed off when I'm lied to by people I should be able to trust.

I get pissed off as I watch the U.S. constitution getting flushed down the shitter.

• Visit poster's website