Tattoos

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
SquishypuffDave

Australia

• Posted: 03/10/2014 05:24
  • Post subject:
@Romanelli, what are your thoughts on piercings? Also, for someone that proclaims to be a big fan of beauty and purity, your words and attitudes are incredibly ugly.
  • Visit poster's website
Romanelli
Bone Swah

United States

• Posted: 03/10/2014 14:44
  • Post subject:
BrandonMeow wrote:
Why have you been so angry lately Romanelli? XD

I don't think tattoos are going to make or break the beauty of a person. If it reflects their personality than they should absolutely go for it. I think Grimes has nice tattoos. Though I am just obsessed with Grimes. XD

You're right, Brandon. I've been pretty stressed out lately, and I've been lashing out here as a result.

Y'all...please don't take my recent attitude too seriously. I'm working out some things right now. I'm sorry for being a dick here.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 03/10/2014 19:32
  • Post subject:
Romanelli wrote:
You're right, Brandon. I've been pretty stressed out lately, and I've been lashing out here as a result.

Y'all...please don't take my recent attitude too seriously. I'm working out some things right now. I'm sorry for being a dick here.

It is cool, hope everything works out. Smile
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 03/10/2014 21:47
  • Post subject:
Romanelli wrote:

Plot twist: Romanelli is really a tattoo irl

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?

United States

• Posted: 08/24/2014 16:36
  • Post subject:
So I've been so bored that I've been designing the tattoos I've thought about getting. At this point, if I have the money and opportunity someday, I think I'd get Haeckel's diatom in the bottom right corner of his frame Diatoms (I didn't even know it was possible to get a Haeckel as a tat or else I would've wanted one for years I thought they were just too complex, plus the link to marine bio is awesome) on my right shoulder, Joy Division's lyric "I'm Not Afraid Anymore" with some picture (IDK what the art'd be just yet, I'm thinking about trying to go with an original design for that but feel I'd get upset seeing my own art all the time) over my heart as it's a lot of why I survived, frankly, and the Beatles' lyric of "In my life I've loved you more" on my right shoulderblade. Those are 3 things I've loved for at least 5 years that I think could work as tattoos. If 4 more years pass I'd think about getting the negative version of Deja Entendu.

Decided against the holocaust tat as I feel there are better ways to keep his memory alive. Kind of still want that Blue Marble heart tat somewhere on me but small.

How have others changed their wants for tattoos? Did Squishy ever pull the trigger? Find out next time on BEA

. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

Things I Make
  • Visit poster's website
philbutrin
gaze at my shoes!

United States

• Posted: 08/31/2014 20:04
  • Post subject:
i've got three tattoos, and one of them is a band around my right calf. it includes three japanese characters which have particular meaning for me (i studied japanese in college).

the character on the back of the calf is:

which has a few meanings, one of which is "music" (it also means pleasure, ease, or comfort). it's used in the word 音楽, which adds the character for "sound" to make the word music.
  • Visit poster's website
eyezayzay

United States

• Posted: 09/01/2014 07:58
  • Post subject:
First tattoo I get needs to pay tribute to my dad.
Hopefully my friend will be designing it and I think it'll be a saxophone based design with his name, maybe some music notes. I could probably come up with something more clever though.
  • Visit poster's website
meruizh

Mexico

• Posted: 01/30/2015 02:57
  • Post subject:

This is my second tattoo. Obviously a bit music related to "Hurry up, We're Dreaming" M83 album. But it is more my love for the phrase. Like in some way life doesn't really matter if you cant share the big moments with someone. This someone being a friend, a girlfriend, your mom or a complete stranger. Hurry up friend, my dream is about the start and I cant do it without you.
BrandonMiaow

• Posted: 01/30/2015 21:25
  • Post subject:
Oh that is really cool! Very Happy I love how understated it is but how lovely. Those are good words too. I think it is a really good choice for a tattoo.
What is your other one? Smile
meruizh

Mexico

• Posted: 02/05/2015 22:49
  • Post subject:
BrandonMiaow wrote:
Oh that is really cool! Very Happy I love how understated it is but how lovely. Those are good words too. I think it is a really good choice for a tattoo.
What is your other one? Smile

I posted it in this thread a while back. I'll post it again anyways haha.

It's on my leg. A Joy Division quote: "Existence, well what does it matter? I exist on the best terms I can?"