Favorite films

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
View previous topic :: View next topic
19loveless91
mag. druž. inf

Slovenia

• Posted: 01/25/2013 21:32
  • Post subject:
I made my own IMDB favourite movies list. Click HERE to see it. In the last couple of days I saw two more movies, which will get on this list when I update it: Hotaru no haka (Grave of the Fireflies) and Moonrise Kingdom. The latter is my current 2012 favourite. I love Wes Anderson's style (the humour, storytelling, characters), but this is the first movie, where I feel he's created a masterpiece. I have however only seen Rushmore and The Royal Tenenbaums before...
  • Visit poster's website
GeevyDallas
WATTBA

• Posted: 01/25/2013 22:31
  • Post subject:
19loveless91 wrote:
I made my own IMDB favourite movies list. Click HERE to see it. In the last couple of days I saw two more movies, which will get on this list when I update it: Hotaru no haka (Grave of the Fireflies) and Moonrise Kingdom. The latter is my current 2012 favourite. I love Wes Anderson's style (the humour, storytelling, characters), but this is the first movie, where I feel he's created a masterpiece. I have however only seen Rushmore and The Royal Tenenbaums before...

Got quite a few recommendations from that list,few of my favorite's in there too Very Happy Moonrise Kingdom was awesome,second favorite Wes Anderson film behind Bottle Rocket,if you haven't seen it you should check it out,if you have I'd be interested to hear what you think.
  • Visit poster's website
JMan

• Posted: 01/25/2013 22:37
  • Post subject:
DLGGLD wrote:
Got quite a few recommendations from that list,few of my favorite's in there too Very Happy Moonrise Kingdom was awesome,second favorite Wes Anderson film behind Bottle Rocket,if you haven't seen it you should check it out,if you have I'd be interested to hear what you think.

You're on Imdb, huh. Ever go to Rotten Tomatoes? If you do, pay no attention to what the critics say. And look me up under Super Film Nerd.
useless

• Posted: 01/26/2013 12:18
  • Post subject:
Anybody here seen Aguirre Der Zorn Gottes? Also, cool list by loveless, although I dislike Sin City.
Moved: 02/06/2017 10:48 by albummaster
From Lounge to Movies & TV