View previous topic :: View next topic
Kiki

• Posted: 05/29/2014 23:24
  • Post subject:

Happy time! Very Happy
Kiki

• Posted: 05/30/2014 00:36
  • Post subject:

I feel I enjoy the night. I like it more when it gets darker quicker. When it is summer it sucks for this reason. I guess you can go outside during the day though.

Never listened to no album tonight. I would say I am going to put on an album. Won't though. If I listened to an album I would have to find the words to say what I hear and finding words is very difficult Laughing

I think my favorite album right now is 'Transgender Dysphoria Blues'. It's the one I have been listening to most when out and about. Also there is the Lily Allen album which I have.

I can't actually remember what I was listening to this time last year. It is a worrying thought as it feels my history is slipping away. Hmm... oh bother oh bother!

Look if you are actually listening to any of the albums I mention you can mention on my chart.
Kiki

• Posted: 05/30/2014 00:39
  • Post subject:

Here is a good album:

It's like a very calm Blur.
Kiki

• Posted: 05/30/2014 00:41
  • Post subject:

My head is a log right now. Would post words on albums and descriptions (are they possible?) yet I am unable right now. Might be just very tired.

Sometime earlier in the evening I had Avril Lavigne on a lot. Mostly sk8tr boi
Kiki

• Posted: 05/30/2014 00:46
  • Post subject:

Also... I should mention an album I heard early. 'Second Grand Constitution and Bylaws' by Secret Chiefs 3 was a very good one. If you listen I am sure you will have a good time. Fun. It's kind of like These New Puritians album 'Hidden'. At least I like them for the same reason.

Yes, 'Hidden' is an album I also heard today. Tracks like Attack Music and Three Thousand are my favorite. I like that sort of music but I don't even think there is a word for it.
Silver

• Posted: 05/30/2014 05:42
  • Post subject:
an_outlaw wrote:

Also... I should mention an album I heard early. 'Second Grand Constitution and Bylaws' by Secret Chiefs 3 was a very good one. If you listen I am sure you will have a good time. Fun. It's kind of like These New Puritians album 'Hidden'. At least I like them for the same reason.

Yes, 'Hidden' is an album I also heard today. Tracks like Attack Music and Three Thousand are my favorite. I like that sort of music but I don't even think there is a word for it.

Well, I guess I should check them out then, I've always really loved TNP. And apparently they have Mecca's seal of approval too, so definitely something I think I'd want to hear.
Kiki

• Posted: 05/30/2014 12:00
  • Post subject:

Fortunately I don't have to be any where until 14:30 today. Well I am off now either way. I'll catch the 33,56,935,936 or 997 into Birmingham. I am very spoilt for choice with buses like that. Razz

I have Johnny Adams 'Man of My Word' and Sun Ra Science Arkansas 'Cosmic Tones/ Art Forms' albums on me today. I'm debating whether to put them in plastic bag as plastic bags are unprofessional.
Kiki

• Posted: 05/30/2014 18:41
  • Post subject:

Listened to the Sun Ra one. Didn't feel it.
Kiki

• Posted: 05/30/2014 19:14
  • Post subject:

Today I went shopping. Spent far too long in HMV though. Well one of the albums I got is called Alaska by The Silver Seas. I choose the albums based on their covers more now. I don't like the ones where the band stand around looking like they have no where to go.

Right now I am lsitening... to... Jon Hopkins album 'Immunity'
Norman Bates

France

• Posted: 05/30/2014 20:08
  • Post subject:
an_outlaw wrote:
Sun Ra Science Arkansas

Smile
  • Visit poster's website