DSOTM takes over Revolver! :)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 05/25/2012 16:04
  • Post subject:
BEATLE HATERS ARE ALL CRAZY.

The Beatles were actually Gods who made human copies of themselves to send to Earth to tell people what is the right way to live!

They created the Universe single-handedly with an electric guitar, John Lennon's voice and a revolver!

They invented music, and the idea of a band. Their lyrics were meant to entertain people, but this wasn't their sole purpose. They were also supposed to be inspirational, so people will know what is right and what is wrong! The only true religion is of Beatlemania!

One fact that is ignored by people is that they (their copies, of course) were the first humans ever created, and the only reason they didn't come down to Earth first was because they were stuck in a stupid crowd of people up in The Gods' Magical Mystery Human Creation Room, getting left behind in the category of people supposed to be born in the 20th century!

All bands there were before, were time traveller losers from the future who came back to the past to make sure the Beatles didn't get the credit for anything! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

The "beetle" was actually called "beatle". But because humans want to distort everything, they changed the right spelling! It's truly disgusting! Evil or Very Mad

They invented classical music in "A Day in the Life", but again, those time traveller losers went back centuries, and made classical music so Beatles won't get the credit! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

You don't like The Beatles?

Didn't think so. Not talking

If you don't like them, that means:

1. you are a heartless person who loves killing people
2. you have committed the greatest crime ever
3. you are against progress. maybe you're even against the Universe
4. you are selfish
5. you don't have any idea what you're talking about
6. you should be kept away from other humans, to prevent this disease from spreading
7. you just plain SUCK

They also did other things, but there are so many others that it would take a million posts to tell all about them!

Still, be prepared for Beatlemania Post Part II Twisted Evil

I WILL RETURN. AND I WILL TELL THE WORLD WHO WERE THE GREATEST ONES, WHO SHOULD HAVE ALL THE CREDIT, WHO ARE BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY NOW BY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, WHO DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE!
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 05/25/2012 16:13
  • Post subject:
itsit wrote:
Did Kamelot come up with the idea of music? No? then the Beatles are better.
Fact of the day: The Beatles were the first to ever write lyrics in their songs.

THANK YOU ITSIT!

Finally, somebody who's giving credit where it is due!
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
thejoj96

• Posted: 05/25/2012 16:16
  • Post subject:
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
BEATLE HATERS ARE ALL CRAZY.

The Beatles were actually Gods who made human copies of themselves to send to Earth to tell people what is the right way to live!

They created the Universe single-handedly with an electric guitar, John Lennon's voice and a revolver!

They invented music, and the idea of a band. Their lyrics were meant to entertain people, but this wasn't their sole purpose. They were also supposed to be inspirational, so people will know what is right and what is wrong! The only true religion is of Beatlemania!

One fact that is ignored by people is that they (their copies, of course) were the first humans ever created, and the only reason they didn't come down to Earth first was because they were stuck in a stupid crowd of people up in The Gods' Magical Mystery Human Creation Room, getting left behind in the category of people supposed to be born in the 20th century!

All bands there were before, were time traveller losers from the future who came back to the past to make sure the Beatles didn't get the credit for anything! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

The "beetle" was actually called "beatle". But because humans want to distort everything, they changed the right spelling! It's truly disgusting! Evil or Very Mad

They invented classical music in "A Day in the Life", but again, those time traveller losers went back centuries, and made classical music so Beatles won't get the credit! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

You don't like The Beatles?

Didn't think so. Not talking

If you don't like them, that means:

1. you are a heartless person who loves killing people
2. you have committed the greatest crime ever
3. you are against progress. maybe you're even against the Universe
4. you are selfish
5. you don't have any idea what you're talking about
6. you should be kept away from other humans, to prevent this disease from spreading
7. you just plain SUCK

They also did other things, but there are so many others that it would take a million posts to tell all about them!

Still, be prepared for Beatlemania Post Part II Twisted Evil

I WILL RETURN. AND I WILL TELL THE WORLD WHO WERE THE GREATEST ONES, WHO SHOULD HAVE ALL THE CREDIT, WHO ARE BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY NOW BY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, WHO DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE!

Link

Now I can infer that you really are 12.
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 05/25/2012 16:25
  • Post subject:
thejoj96 wrote:

Link

Now I can infer that you really are 12.

One day I'll also write a post on how underrated 12-year-old humans are, and how they were deemed the most important species on Earth by the Gods, aka The Beatles.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Kiki

• Posted: 05/25/2012 16:28
  • Post subject:
swedenman wrote:
And I'm sorry, but the man who invented the guitar is not immediately better than anybody who used the guitar because he invented it. I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make with that.

So if a person took a train through a mountain, by your logic the person who did it 40 years later did it better!? Shocked What sort of world is that!? WHERE WOULD THE SECURITY BE!?

That first... person who drives trains had to get up that morning knowing that no one ever drove a train through a mountain. They then had to (with that knowledge don't you forget!) have a wash, eat breakfast, get ready for work, wonder about precipitation, marvel at condensation and then... ONLY THEN... get on a train that is going to drive through the mountain.

By your logic that guy is nothing. Nothing but number 1 in a long line of... people who drive trains.
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 05/25/2012 16:40
  • Post subject:
an_outlaw wrote:
So if a person took a train through a mountain, by your logic the person who did it 40 years later did it better!? Shocked What sort of world is that!? WHERE WOULD THE SECURITY BE!?

That first... person who drives trains had to get up that morning knowing that no one ever drove a train through a mountain. They then had to (with that knowledge don't you forget!) have a wash, eat breakfast, get ready for work, wonder about precipitation, marvel at condensation and then... ONLY THEN... get on a train that is going to drive through the mountain.

By your logic that guy is nothing. Nothing but number 1 in a long line of... people who drive trains.

an_outlaw,

If I might get into a serious discussion, I agree with you partly, that the man who did the thing first was obviously more creative and original, then the man who later did it, meaning he is basically influenced by the guy who invented it. Thus, we should appreciate the inventor, and give him all the praise which he deserves. It is a new thing he's doing, and he obviously had some courage and daring to do it.

What I think swedenman's saying is that it is not necessary that the inventor's guitar playing is better than the later players. Maybe they expand on the inventor's knowledge, add new things to the guitar, create new techniques and such. You know, like how the telephone has come a long way since it was invented.

As I said, though, the inventor is VERY important. Without him, the later ones wouldn't be expanding on his knowledge, since there would be nothing to expand on, just this......err, nothingness?
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Noise Pollution

Canada

• Posted: 05/25/2012 17:20
  • Post subject:
an_outlaw wrote:

All of this is kinda irrelevant. As I said before the Beatles did not invent the electric guitar (i'd like to see where that came from), so I dunno why everyone is arguing over it. Does that make the Beatles any less great that they didn't? If it doesn't, then it shouldn't make them more great if they did.

Relax people. Obviously for the time being Dark Side is better on the overall charts. So what? I don't see any AC/DC in the top 10 and I, quite obviously, think they are "subjectively" (because that's really what matters) the greatest band that time will ever show. "Objectively" I don't give a shit.

• Posted: 05/25/2012 17:40
  • Post subject:
an_outlaw wrote:

???

At what point did I say that everyone who uses something after it's been invented is better than the inventor? All I said was that the guy who invents it is not inherently better than everyone who uses it in the future just because he invents it.

EDIT: Okay, looking back, I guess my phrasing was confusing. When I said the inventor is not immediately better than anybody who comes after, what I meant is that, for any given person who comes after, the inventor is not automatically better. The inventor could quite possibly be better than a handful of those to come. It's just not guaranteed.
Kiki

• Posted: 05/25/2012 17:52
  • Post subject:
Noise Pollution wrote:
All of this is kinda irrelevant. As I said before the Beatles did not invent the electric guitar (i'd like to see where that came from), so I dunno why everyone is arguing over it. Does that make the Beatles any less great that they didn't? If it doesn't, then it shouldn't make them more great if they did.

What you might be thinking of is the hand held cellos. That is what people called what you might be refering to as "guitars" back in the day. It was only a decade or two after The Beatles invented the guitar that people began refering to the hand held cellos as guitars and subsequently starting calling people like Robert Johnson a "guitarist".
vegetable man

United States

• Posted: 05/25/2012 17:55
  • Post subject:
an_outlaw wrote:
What you might be thinking of is the hand held cellos. That is what people called what you might be refering to as "guitars" back in the day. It was only a decade or two after The Beatles invented the guitar that people began refering to the hand held cellos as guitars and subsequently starting calling people like Robert Johnson a "guitarist".

Think

Now it all makes sense.
  • Visit poster's website