Anybody interested in going to FYF Fest 2014 in LA?

View previous topic :: View next topic
eyezayzay

United States
  • Posted: 08/12/2014 15:15
  • Post subject: Anybody interested in going to FYF Fest 2014 in LA?
I cannot attend FYF Fest in LA this year and am trying to somehow find a way to sell/name transfer the 2-Person VIP Hotel Package I purchased as I would take quite a loss for just not doing anything about it.

It's about $1327 (after fees) for the entire thing, but it's honestly worth it if you have a second person and really want to see the bands. I can provide as much evidence as possible including an email and can even have you on the phone as I call to make the name transfer.

It's the best lineup I've seen for a festival in a very long time. At least to me. I just can't go for various reasons as much as I'd love to.

It's taking place on August 23th and 24th which is a tad short notice. It's a two night stay at the luxurious Lux City Center. The amenities included in both the package and the VIP ticket alone are insane. You'll basically be super comfortable and they offer a shuttle to and from the event, open bar, special entries, an exclusive t-shirt and so on.

Here is a poster to show the lineup. Give it consideration and help a fellow BEA member out! Or tell your friends from LA! Thanks.

• Visit poster's website