9-11 Was an inside job.

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Do you think that 9-11 was an inside job.
NO
52%
 52%  [27]
YES
47%
 47%  [24]
Total Votes : 51

GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/17/2011 07:24
  • Post subject: 9-11 Was an inside job.
First I want to say that I love America and I fought for this nation in a war zone.I believe in the U.S. constitution and I have before,and would again,defend it with my life.But I do not believe in,trust, or in any way respect the majotity of the members of our Federal government nor have I for many years.For those living in America who refuse to believe that their own government is capable of,and cold blooded enough to,not only allow with foreknowledge,and even orchistrate,the events of 9-11 consider these events.Ruby Ridge,Bay of Tonkin,Pearl Harbor and Waco among others.I have spent a considerable amount of time studying the events prior,during,and after 9-11 and I'm 100% convinced that it was an inside job.Though we were told to believe that jet fuel burned the steal coloums and brought the twin towers down,and building 7 that is impossible.Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt the steel of the WTC.Besides,never in the history of skyscrapers has a steel building been brought down by fire.Even when some of them had burned for well over 10 hours.But after looking into Thermite,and Nano-Thermite,I am convinced that this is what was used on the steel coloums,starting at their base underground,to bring them down.Numerous people have I seen on video's on the internet (including many N.Y. city firemen) describing how they kept hearing explosions coming from the sub floors of the towers including some who were inside the towers and were knocked down to the ground by them.Thermite residue was found in high quantities in the WTC rubble.Even ordinary Thermite buurns at 2,500 degrees celcius.3 times hotter than molten lava.9-11 was a deliberate act done with the prior knowledge of,and cooperation of,those in the Federal Government and the powers that be in the world know as the Illuminati.Why did they plan out and execute such a horrible atrocity? These evil and power hungry people have one main ultimate goal.A world goverment,known as the new world order,with one religion,one military,and one world dictator running the whole show.This will be the seat of power that I believe is being made ready for the Anti-Christ.Personally,I will fight to the death to prevent this from happening.I could easily list 100 reasons why I believe 9-11 was an inside job but I will just list a few.

No air defense - The U.S. air defense failed to follow standard procedures.The Pentagon was hit a full 1 hour and 20 minutes after the first plane hit the WTC.Why was there no response from Andrews Air Force Base Which is located only 10 miles away from,and has as it's main responsability,to defend the air space over Washington D.C. our nations capital?

The total collapse of building 7 (a 741 feet tall 52 story building andthe third WTC building to fall on 9-11 has been totally ignored.It was not even mentioned in the 9-11 commision report.Though builing 7 was never hit by a plane.Demolition experts described it as a blatant controlled demolition.

The WTC owner,Larry Silverstein,had,just prior to 9-11,taken out terrorism insurance (I didn't even know there was such a thing back then).Also,Silverstein was informed that he would have to remove the asbestas from the towers to bringthem up to code.This would have cost him at least 200 million dollars.But,thanks to 9-11,Silverstein actually made a profit from his terrorism insurance payout.How much of a profit? $7,100,000,000.00

Several foreign agencies informed the U.S. government of the coming attack in detail.Including the names of many of men later identified as being among the perpetrators of 9-11.

The twin towers collapsed at near freefall speed completely negating the laws of conservation and motion.The buildings supports would have had to have been cut out from under it in a controlled downwards explosion.(This would explain homemade video's I've seen from 9-11 showing camera's shaking just before the plane hit each of the 2 towers)

Suspicious monetary transactions and insider trading to profiteer on many markets which would have required foreknowledge of the Sept. 11 events.

The disposing of all of the structural steel(much of which was shipped overseas) that was indespensable for any accurate investigation of the collpse mechanics.

The almost total media blackout of the numerous prominent doubters of the official story that has been fed to us.

In conclusion The United States of America,and much of the world,has changed in many ways because of what transpired on 9-11.And not by any means for the better.9-11 was used as a pretext to create a new,and unconstitutinal,execuative authority which allows for the torture of Americans,and others,in secret prisons indefinately without habeas corpus.One of the many changes resulting from 9-11 is the so called Patriot Act that was singed into law by the then President of the U.S. Bush. less than 2 months after 9-11.It gives the Federal government and law inforcement agencies virtually unlimited power over the American people in every area of their lives.Among those powers is the ability to search our telephone and email communications,financial,medical and other records.In other words we no longer have any privacy and calling ourselves the land of the free is now a bad joke.It's all about power and money to the politic elite.They really have no need of more money.Their childrens children are set comfortably for life already.What they really want is power.More and more all they can get power over other people.After 9-11 the government had it's excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.Well,it has since been proven that Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.And answer me this.When was the last time an Afghanistan dropped a bomb on you? Do you like the fact that we are slaughtering innocent Men Women and Children on the other side of the world for no reason? It's all about their insane grab for power and their new world order one world government.And the biggest obstacle to that coming a reality is the U.S. constitution and the will of the American people to be a free people who would never willingly give up that freedom and their national sovereinty.Unlike most of the European nations who are no longer sovereign but are part of a union and no longer have control of their own destiny.Before you write me off as a nut job all I can say is turn the idiot box off,open your mind, and go search the internet for the truth yourself while we still have the U.S. constitution that in it's first amendment gives us our freedom of speech.And while we have a constitution that gives us our right to bear arms.Don't let them take your gun away from you.You will soon need it.

What do you think?

Last edited by GARY on 03/28/2011 09:34; edited 3 times in total
  • Visit poster's website
thomas697

Australia

• Posted: 01/17/2011 07:47
  • Post subject:
The fact that jet fuel can't melt steel has always been the give away for me. Everything else is just academic.

the lack of plane debris at the pentagon is another one.

I never thought it was even a debate anymore
jbarajas

United States

• Posted: 01/17/2011 08:25
  • Post subject:
obviously, if you still believe all of the garbage the government says, whether left or right.
u my friend are a damn fool
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 01/17/2011 13:57
  • Post subject:
Just wonder if you readily accept paranormal phenomena while readily rejecting all government statements?
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
purple

• Posted: 01/25/2011 01:31
  • Post subject:
it was ghosts
maxperenchio

• Posted: 02/01/2011 22:19
  • Post subject:
I thought I would never hear "Don't let them take your gun away from you.You will soon need it" on these boards. I'm really excited. I agree with purple though -- spooks.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
40footwolf

United States

• Posted: 02/02/2011 05:37
  • Post subject:
Ghosts? That's retarded. It was obviously a pack of goblins.

-John Cassavettes
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/03/2011 16:47
  • Post subject:
I'm truly saddened that the fact I, and millions of other people around the world, question the official government story on 9-11, a day when 3,000 innocent people died, is just a joke to some people. But the death toll continues to rise. 100 ground zero recovery workers have died of cancer and another 600 have been diagnosed with the disease. This is due to the fact that even with giant dust clouds full of known cancer causing chemicals such as asbestos filled the air, responders went into ground zero without any protection. Why? Because U.S. officials said that it was safe to do so. Funny stuff hey? But then ignorance is bliss isn't it? The eventual death toll from 9-11 is predicted to double due to diseases from exposure to harmful toxic substances the people of New York City were exposed to as a result of 9-11.

Thomas Jefferson said "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent" I refuse to remain silent.

Albert Einstein said "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" People condem Osama bin Laden and others for 9-11 because the government said they did it? Based on the lowest credible estimates, as of last year, 920,000 people have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq since the U.S. and coalition attacks began. For what have they died? Are you foolish enough to believe what your government and the mass media tell you? Do you really think our governments give a rats ass about us?

58,000 U.S. troops and 1.1 million people of the North Vietnamese Army died in the Vietnam War. Why? Because in 1964 President Johnson reported to the nation that American ships had been attacked by North Vienam gunboats in the Gulf of Tonkin in international waters. Just one problem. This event the President spoke of and that started the Vietnam War never happened. IT WAS A LIE. Then in 1970 the National Guard shot 13 students, killing 4 of them, at Kent State University in Ohio. Why? Because they were peacefully protesting the Vietnam War. So does your Government care one iota about weather you live or die? Obviously not. Does your Government lie about major events? Duh!

Anyone care to answer ANY of the factual statements I made in my initial post that I started this thread with? How about just for shits and giggles someone answer this one/

Why did the third building, called building #7, a 52 story steel framed building that was never hit by any aircraft fall? Think about that one question out of hundreds of questions many people want answered about 9-11.

Anyone care to explain to me how in over 100 years of steel-framed buildings fires have NEVER caused the collapse of a SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Yet people for some reason believe that building 7 was brought down by fire.

Can anyone prove me wrong on the following scientific facts such as. Simultaneous and symetric damage is needed to produce a collapse with the precise symmetry of the vertical fall of building 7. A building that had 58 reinforced steel perimeter columns and 25 reinforced steel core columns. In order to cause building 7 to sink perfectly into it's footprint (as it in fact did) ALL of the core columns and ALL of the perimeter columns would had to be broken in the same split second.

Explain to me why the fact that a 741 foot tall buiding fell is not even mentioned in the official 9-11 commision report?

But who cares right? Why should anyone investigate this for themselves and discover the TRUTH? Well, just one last bit of information you just may want to know about.

There are over 600 prison camps in the U.S.A. fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and surrounded by full time guards. These "camps" are empty right now.But soon, when the dollar totally collapses (and trust me it will) and the people revolt against the government (as they are in Egypt and many other countries) FEMA will take over operation of these camps and will be filled with about 20,000 "prisioners" in each "camp" As I stated in detail in my first post on this thread the so called "Patriot Act" That was rushed through Congress and signed into law by President Bush as a result of, and right after, 9-11 gives the U.S. Government the power to incarcerate ANY American citizen who they consider to be any threat to the Government INDEFINITELY and WITHOUT ANY DUE PROCESS OR TRIAL. Just nonsense right? How funny what a joke this guy is right?

Just remember, someone did try to inform you and warn you about what really happened and what will happen. When you are locked up in one of the FEMA camps wondering what was so funny.

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 02/03/2011 16:59
  • Post subject:
I agree things might not be how the goverment wants us to believe, but do you really think power and capitalism are behind this? Granted, there is money to be made for somebody, but surely not at the expense of so many lives.
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/03/2011 17:31
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Explain to me why the fact that a 741 foot tall buiding fell is not even mentioned in the official 9-11 commision report?

See http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/fact...082108.cfm
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website