9-11 Was an inside job.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Do you think that 9-11 was an inside job.
NO
52%
 52%  [27]
YES
47%
 47%  [24]
Total Votes : 51

40footwolf

United States

• Posted: 02/03/2011 22:06
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
This is exactly true. This would have to be a conspiracy and cover up of such massive proportion to be almost impossible. Not to mention we would have to believe all scientific parties who have studied and came out with answers to conspiracy theroists questions that were plausible are also in on the cover up.
The fact was no building in history of that size or construction ever had a giant jet plane crash into it at speeds exceeding 500 miles an hour. Then was subjected to a fire of intense heat burning for the amount of time it did. I find it extremely plausible that it could have collapsed the building/buildings.

First of all it's not hard at all to cover up anything when the Illuminati control the Newspapers and the TV networks as they do.[/quote]

Proof?

(This oughta be a riot.)

-John Cassavettes
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/03/2011 22:11
  • Post subject:
I guess a perfect asshole would have no need to keep a case of Preparation H for himself. Wink
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
40footwolf

United States

• Posted: 02/03/2011 22:11
  • Post subject:
Also, wait a minute, Gary, this is something I've just thought of.

How can you justify listening to mainstream music when you believe that the Illuminati is in control of the world media?

You don't watch TV or believe the news because you believe that a shadowy organization controls all content that circulates between these mediums, but why do you think that music would be exempt from that? One of your favorite albums(and one of mine, too), Powerslave, is distributed by EMI. If we are to subscribe to the idea of an organization that controls all circulated information, do you really think that a label as large as EMI would be exempt from their clutches?

If you're going to buy into the idea that these dark wizards control what you watch than you have to support the notion that they control what you listen to also, otherwise your entire thesis on these malevolent entities completely falls to pieces.

-John Cassavettes
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/03/2011 22:12
  • Post subject:
CellarDoor wrote:
I think GARY is on an inside job to mess up BEA.

What have we here? Well it's another lamebrained French boy. How nice. Another simpleton tugging on the tigers tail. So this super-genius CellarDoor thinks that just one old Hippie out of the 9,530 registered users on BEA is messing up this site. Look Frenchie, you are just one more reason I wish my country never saved your wimpy ass country from the far superior German people twice last century.

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
40footwolf

United States

• Posted: 02/03/2011 22:19
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
CellarDoor wrote:

What have we here? Well it's another lamebrained French boy. How nice. Another simpleton tugging on the tigers tail. So this super-genius CellarDoor thinks that just one old Hippie out of the 9,530 registered users on BEA is messing up this site. Look Frenchie, you are just one more reason I wish my country never saved your wimpy ass country from the far superior German people twice last century.

So you're saying you wish the Nazis had stayed in control of France?

Not a good look on you, Gary.

-John Cassavettes
  • Visit poster's website
CellarDoor
Shoe-Punk Loner

France

• Posted: 02/03/2011 22:19
  • Post subject:
Oh dear. Getting even more pathetic with each post. Rolling Eyes

• Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 02/03/2011 22:34
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
CellarDoor wrote:

There's really no need for that sort of talk here, I don't know what CellarDoor's nationality has to do with things and I don't know how you can have that sort of attitude about other nationalities after completely defaming your own country earlier on in this thread.
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/03/2011 22:37
  • Post subject:
Here are some more scientific reports on WTC 1 and 2:

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/fact...s12007.cfm
http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/fact...082006.cfm

Quoting from the latter:
"3. How could the WTC towers have collapsed without a controlled demolition since no steel-frame, high-rise buildings have ever before or since been brought down due to fires? Temperatures due to fire don't get hot enough for buildings to collapse.

The collapse of the WTC towers was not caused either by a conventional building fire or even solely by the concurrent multi-floor fires that day. Instead, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large, jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires weakened the now susceptible structural steel. No building in the United States has ever been subjected to the massive structural damage and concurrent multi-floor fires that the towers experienced on Sept. 11, 2001."

Last edited by RFNAPLES on 02/03/2011 22:45; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/03/2011 22:40
  • Post subject:
40footwolf wrote:
Also, wait a minute, Gary, this is something I've just thought of.

How can you justify listening to mainstream music when you believe that the Illuminati is in control of the world media?

You don't watch TV or believe the news because you believe that a shadowy organization controls all content that circulates between these mediums, but why do you think that music would be exempt from that? One of your favorite albums(and one of mine, too), Powerslave, is distributed by EMI. If we are to subscribe to the idea of an organization that controls all circulated information, do you really think that a label as large as EMI would be exempt from their clutches?

If you're going to buy into the idea that these dark wizards control what you watch than you have to support the notion that they control what you listen to also, otherwise your entire thesis on these malevolent entities completely falls to pieces.

That's a good point you make Wolf (something that's all to rare on here of late) Yes I do have a quandry that I wrestle with and have done so for many years. I do believe that the record companies are controlled by the Illuminati. There was a time I did stop listening to music for a while. As I also believe that subliminal messages are imbeded into the music during the final cut. But I'm not giving up my music because of that. I'll take my chances with it. After all I spend a great deal of my time seeking the truth. And there are actually music artists who have tried to expose the Illuminati and it's control over today's music. One that comes to mind is Fiona Apple. That's why they have tried to label her as crazy. And Eminem's recovery album.

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/03/2011 22:52
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
I spend a great deal of my time seeking the truth.

From a psychiatrist or psychologist?
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website