BEAMAs 2014 Round 1 Voting

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
19loveless91
mag. druž. inf

Slovenia

• Posted: 02/08/2015 07:56
  • Post subject:
Bumpity bump. We still don't have enough votes (particularly for the second survey), and so far it looks like several categories will have to be scrapped. If there's interest in this still, pls show it by giving your votes (again, at least for the categs you feel you know enough about). We won't be extending this for much longer, it kinda defeats the purpose of 2014 music awards if we keep on doing it way after the year has ended (even if that's pretty much how it always was Laughing )
  • Visit poster's website
RepoMan

• Posted: 02/08/2015 08:29
  • Post subject:
19loveless91 wrote:
Bumpity bump. We still don't have enough votes (particularly for the second survey), and so far it looks like several categories will have to be scrapped. If there's interest in this still, pls show it by giving your votes (again, at least for the categs you feel you know enough about). We won't be extending this for much longer, it kinda defeats the purpose of 2014 music awards if we keep on doing it way after the year has ended (even if that's pretty much how it always was Laughing )

Any chance we can get another week? Pray

I'd love to throw in my two cents (especially for the metal category), but I'm kind of slow with this stuff. I'll nibble at this a little everyday for the next week if that's cool.
mickilennial
The Most Trusted Name in News

Poland

• Posted: 02/09/2015 16:16
  • Post subject:
I'd love to find some time and finish the survey choices (songs, etc) that I didn't have the time to contribute towards during my "crunch". I can maybe do it tonight after work or tuesday.
  • Visit poster's website
Happymeal

• Posted: 02/09/2015 16:37
  • Post subject:
I began the first survey, but accidentally submitted it! What should be done in this situation?
19loveless91
mag. druž. inf

Slovenia

• Posted: 02/09/2015 16:51
  • Post subject:
Happymeal wrote:
I began the first survey, but accidentally submitted it! What should be done in this situation?

The easiest thing for us: you do the whole thing again, and we delete the already submitted survey.
a compromise if you don't feel like doing the whole thing again: you just do the categories you haven't done before, we make sure you don't do the same ones twice... And it should be all good...
  • Visit poster's website
Skinny
birdman_handrub.gif

• Posted: 02/09/2015 17:10
  • Post subject:
Done! Missed out quite a few categories altogether, but otherwise I'd never have gotten around to doing it.
Wombi

• Posted: 02/09/2015 17:31
  • Post subject:
RepoMan wrote:
Any chance we can get another week? Pray

I'd love to throw in my two cents (especially for the metal category), but I'm kind of slow with this stuff. I'll nibble at this a little everyday for the next week if that's cool.

Yeah we can definitely extend it - we'll extend it to the 21st of Feb b ut that will have to be the final strict deadline.
RepoMan

• Posted: 02/09/2015 17:40
  • Post subject:
Jhereko wrote:
Yeah we can definitely extend it - we'll extend it to the 21st of Feb b ut that will have to be the final strict deadline.

Thanks! Very Happy
nutso42

• Posted: 02/09/2015 21:32
  • Post subject:
Unfortunately I really didn't partake of enough music this year to fill out a survey on it (St. Vincent and Damon Albarn is about the extent of my music from 2014), so I wish I could submit my votes but I'm really not qualified to do so this year.
mickilennial
The Most Trusted Name in News

Poland

• Posted: 02/11/2015 18:59
  • Post subject:
Got 50% of my second try at this survey done.

EDIT: Finished, just need to transfer the information to the survey, unless you guys would prefer I just PM the word file?

EDIT 2: Submitted the Second Survey, Redoing the First Survey since I rushed it.

EDIT 3: And (re-)submitted the First Survey. Tell me if there's any issues as I have it backed up.
  • Visit poster's website