WHO WILL BE THE NEXT U.S. PRESIDENT

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Do you want Barack Hussein Obama reelected President in 2012.
YES
70%
 70%  [39]
NO
29%
 29%  [16]
Total Votes : 55

GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/13/2011 01:38
  • Post subject: WHO WILL BE THE NEXT U.S. PRESIDENT
Pray Pray Laughing Dancing Dancing Applause Applause RON PAUL IN 2012 Applause Applause Dancing Dancing Laughing Pray Pray

And all I got was this silly hat

Last edited by GARY on 03/31/2011 12:58; edited 2 times in total
  • Visit poster's website
Mr. Shankly

United States

• Posted: 02/13/2011 03:31
  • Post subject:
We don't even know who's going to run yet. Don't you think this might be a little premature, Gary? All because Paul won the CPAC straw poll? The Republicans really have no contenders, so far. Of course, they also literally have no candidates for president so far, unless I missed a headline. As I said, this is premature. Anyways, the next US president will be elected in 2016.
  • Visit poster's website
jbarajas

United States

• Posted: 02/13/2011 03:54
  • Post subject:
gary the republicans hate ron paul, especially fox news. He will never win the republicans would never nominate him. I say Sarah Palin will get the job done. She is the only one who can beat Obama.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/13/2011 04:16
  • Post subject:
jbarajas wrote:
gary the republicans hate ron paul, especially fox news. He will never win the republicans would never nominate him. I say Sarah Palin will get the job done. She is the only one who can beat Obama.

You are correct the Republican's do hate him. Ron Paul only runs as a Republican because the way the system has been rigged now an independant doesn't have a chance in hell of getting elected President. No Libertarian etc. I voted for Paul last election even though he stood little chance of winning the election because of the media bias against him. Once the Mass media made Obama look like a savior everybody jumped on the Nobama band wagon and forgot all about Hillary Clinton. The Illuminati controlled media is owned by big oil, banking, and pharmaceutical corporations. Ron Paul has made it clear that he would pull out of Afghanistan and close most of the very costly miltary bases we have around the globe. He would drastically cut spending and give the power back to the states and make the U.S. a more free nation. But the #1 reason they are against him and ignore him despite the fact he wins the debates and is very popular on the internet is the fact he will no longer have America getting it's money from the Fed and would have the government control the printing of our dollars instead of getting loans from the private bank called the Fed. I have to vote for who I believe is the best candidate and that, for me, is Ron Paul by a mile. I do like Sarah Palin. The media beats her up because they despise conservative females. But in my opinion the only person wise, humble, and brave enough to make the Republic Of The United States Of America the great nation that it was intended to be and was is

Applause RON PAUL Applause

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
Mr. Shankly

United States

• Posted: 02/13/2011 18:34
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
jbarajas wrote:

You are correct the Republican's do hate him. Ron Paul only runs as a Republican because the way the system has been rigged now an independant doesn't have a chance in hell of getting elected President. No Libertarian etc. I voted for Paul last election even though he stood little chance of winning the election because of the media bias against him. Once the Mass media made Obama look like a savior everybody jumped on the Nobama band wagon and forgot all about Hillary Clinton. The Illuminati controlled media is owned by big oil, banking, and pharmaceutical corporations. Ron Paul has made it clear that he would pull out of Afghanistan and close most of the very costly miltary bases we have around the globe. He would drastically cut spending and give the power back to the states and make the U.S. a more free nation. But the #1 reason they are against him and ignore him despite the fact he wins the debates and is very popular on the internet is the fact he will no longer have America getting it's money from the Fed and would have the government control the printing of our dollars instead of getting loans from the private bank called the Fed. I have to vote for who I believe is the best candidate and that, for me, is Ron Paul by a mile. I do like Sarah Palin. The media beats her up because they despise conservative females. But in my opinion the only person wise, humble, and brave enough to make the Republic Of The United States Of America the great nation that it was intended to be and was is

Applause RON PAUL Applause

Did you really just write "illuminati controlled media?" I'm starting to think you're more off the rails than I previously thought, Gary. That's some Timothy McVeigh fringe group militia kind of shit, right there. Don't worry. The revolution is coming any day now..."Don't retreat, reload."

Ron Paul is an interesting candidate. He actually appeals to a lot of liberals because of the anti-war, anti-interventionist stance that he took during the 2008 primary. I got to admit that idea appeals to me in theory. The US would save a hell of a lot of money and lives not fighting endless wars, but there may be a hidden cost. Damn! Now I sound like a conservative. Anyways, the way politics works, the way the media operates, and especially the way the Republican party operates, neither Paul nor Palin will be the nominee. If we want to imagine an alternate universe though, Paul would have a better chance than Palin because he could get the votes from those on the left who are dissatisfied with Obama. Now that's a weird idea: a candidate that appeals to extreme views on the right and the left and few in between. It won't happen though.

I heard Donald Trump might run. Now that would be interesting!
  • Visit poster's website
Mr. Shankly

United States

• Posted: 02/13/2011 19:00
  • Post subject:
I find it interesting that not a single Republican has announced his/ her candidacy for president, not even Romney who is the surest bet to run. By this time in 2007, Obama, Clinton, and probably, Edwards had all announced their candidacies. I'm not sure why the republicans are waiting. Might be strategic, or maybe it has more to with the low funds of RNC? I don't know, but as I said before, this thread is premature. There are no official Republican presidential candidates yet.
  • Visit poster's website
jbarajas

United States

• Posted: 02/13/2011 19:19
  • Post subject:
Mr Shankly.
Your gravitating towards Ron Paul because he is the only Politician with common sense.
Anyways although ALOT of people hate obama, I just can't see him losing. The reason the Republicans don't have a nominee is because they don't have anyone with the starpower other than Palin. You need someone who can win the popularity contest. I always imagine like high school, which girl is going to be more popular the Republican or Democrat.
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/13/2011 23:08
  • Post subject:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
I find it interesting that not a single Republican has announced his/ her candidacy for president, not even Romney who is the surest bet to run. By this time in 2007, Obama, Clinton, and probably, Edwards had all announced their candidacies. I'm not sure why the republicans are waiting. Might be strategic, or maybe it has more to with the low funds of RNC? I don't know, but as I said before, this thread is premature. There are no official Republican presidential candidates yet.

There are few announced candidates due to the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 (FECA) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC). By delaying disclosure of their plans, prospective candidates have more time to build campaign organizations without the scrutiny that comes with being a declared entrant. They also put off the enormous expense that comes with launching a presidential operation more than a year before the presidential nomination contests start. The FCC Rules and Regulations also may affect the announcement dates.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
HyperBully

United States

• Posted: 02/14/2011 02:28
  • Post subject:
We'll find out in 2016. (Assuming the world doesn't end in 2012 anyway.) Rolling Eyes
  • Visit poster's website
Mr. Shankly

United States

• Posted: 02/14/2011 04:10
  • Post subject:
jbarajas wrote:
Mr Shankly.
Your gravitating towards Ron Paul because he is the only Politician with common sense.
Anyways although ALOT of people hate obama, I just can't see him losing. The reason the Republicans don't have a nominee is because they don't have anyone with the starpower other than Palin. You need someone who can win the popularity contest. I always imagine like high school, which girl is going to be more popular the Republican or Democrat.

Well, I didn't say I was gravitating toward Paul. I was just talking about his appeal. If you think the presidential contest is a popularity contest, then Palin can't win. Here's a recent statistic: 6/10 Americans think she is unqualified to be president. She would need a major PR overhaul. Sorry. I think she's already done too much damage to herself. And believe me, she is not a victim of the media, she's a victim of her own divisiveness, ignorance, and ineptitude. Yeah, it was the media that turned her into an ignorant, self-absorbed, polarizing narcissist. Rolling Eyes

Overall, I think you're right. Obama will be reelected. I don't see anybody that's going to beat him.
  • Visit poster's website