Viewing other users' chart history?

View previous topic :: View next topic
CubaZed

• Posted: 09/21/2015 08:22
  • Post subject: Viewing other users' chart history?
I'm really interested in the progression and updates of some user's overalls and would love to finally access this feature. I know it's been implemented already for about ten months and being reserved for premium members so I guess my question is when is this feature going to be available for users to actually obtain? I would love to be able to donate to BEA and help bring AM the resources necessary to better run this site. Surely it would be easy to get some sort of site linked paypal account started right?
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 09/21/2015 09:24
  • Post subject: Re: Viewing other users' chart history?
Sorry for the lack of communication on the site recently. Things have been pretty hectic for me outside of BEA for the past six months and I've not had a lot of spare time. Up until April, I had done a fair bit of work in progress on a new site design which I've begun implementing in the background and the next step for me is to finish this so that BEA looks more modern and is better able to run on tablets and other mobile devices.

I'm expecting now to get my head down over the next couple of months and roll the new design out before the end of year. Once the new design has been implemented, this will unblock everything else that is on the roadmap and hopefully I'll then be able to make good progress with the other features that people are wanting. I think it's important before rolling out a premium membership option that the site looks a lot better than it does at the moment and that people are able to use the site across different platforms (which is a bit clunky at the moment, to say the least).
  • Visit poster's website