Mixtape help?

View previous topic :: View next topic
IForgotWhat8Was4

• Posted: 10/01/2015 07:00
  • Post subject: Mixtape help?
So there is this girl I like. I won't go into much detail but I want to make a mix-cd for her. I want to know if this is a good mix, I have it ready to burn so give me your honest opinion! I should probably note a few things.
1. Some of the songs are some of her favorites so they might seem out of place.
2. After In The Aeroplane Over The Sea is a bunch of copys of Blank from Tool's Undertow, It just wasn't on the site.
3. There is a small concept Ten style, the story is not told in order but it reappears at times. I'll let you guys and gals figure where the pieces fit. If you can't figure it out, just ask me.

Let's just say one of the many things we have in common is our tastes in music Wink

https://tapely.com/every-beautiful-thing-we-can-hear
BrandonMiaow

• Posted: 10/01/2015 07:20
  • Post subject:
Love mix cds! Somehow Lynyrd Skynyrd kind of stands out? Its a pretty good song, don't get me wrong, it just seems out of place.

I'm curious, what is the point of the blank Tool tracks? Why not blank tracks from some other band lol?
IForgotWhat8Was4

• Posted: 10/01/2015 08:08
  • Post subject:
BrandonMiaow wrote:
Love mix cds! Somehow Lynyrd Skynyrd kind of stands out? Its a pretty good song, don't get me wrong, it just seems out of place.

I'm curious, what is the point of the blank Tool tracks? Why not blank tracks from some other band lol?

1. Simple man is part of the concept and also helps build up In The AeroPlane Over The Sea.
2. The last two track are supposed to be secret tracks, thats why I'm using the Blanks. Dancing
3. Those Blanks tracks from Tool are the only ones I have :/
BrandonMiaow

• Posted: 10/01/2015 08:13
  • Post subject:
IForgotWhat8Was4 wrote:
BrandonMiaow wrote:

1. Simple man is part of the concept and also helps build up In The AeroPlane Over The Sea.
2. The last two track are supposed to be secret tracks, thats why I'm using the Blanks. Dancing

ahhh I see. You said some of the songs are her favourites, which are those? Just curious. Smile
IForgotWhat8Was4

• Posted: 10/01/2015 08:18
  • Post subject:
BrandonMiaow wrote:
IForgotWhat8Was4 wrote:
BrandonMiaow wrote:

ahhh I see. You said some of the songs are her favourites, which are those? Just curious. Smile

Kids with Guns
One More Time (Probably because of its music video)
Weezer In General
Subterranean Homesick Alien
Obvious Bicycle
Steady, As She Goes

The mix-cd is a mixure of her favorites, mine, and something new for the both of us.
BrandonMiaow

• Posted: 10/01/2015 08:21
  • Post subject:
IForgotWhat8Was4 wrote:
BrandonMiaow wrote:
IForgotWhat8Was4 wrote:
B randonMiaow wrote:

Kids with Guns
Weezer In General
Obvious Bicycle
Steady, As She Goes

The mix-cd is a mixure of her favorites, mine, and something new for the both of us.

Cool. I think she'll end up liking the cd a lot!
IForgotWhat8Was4

• Posted: 10/01/2015 08:23
  • Post subject:
BrandonMiaow wrote:
IForgotWhat8Was4 wrote:
BrandonMiaow wrote:
IForg otWhat8Was4 wrote:
B randonMiaow wrote:

Kids with Guns
Weezer In General
Obvious Bicycle
Steady, As She Goes

Cool. I think she'll end up liking the cd a lot!

Thanks! I hope so.