11%
 11%  [1]
Spaghetti
55%
 55%  [5]
Total Votes : 9

PineappleUnicorn

• Posted: 02/26/2016 06:28
  • Post subject: Welp, this is a thing now.
(That was the same reaction I had when I got my septum ring. Maybe this will be just as painful? But it was hardly painful in the first place so yeah...)

Anywhale, hello. This is indeed a music diary thing now. I will be posting about songs I listen to and what images they evoke in my head. So, here we go!
  • Visit poster's website
PineappleUnicorn

• Posted: 02/26/2016 06:37
  • Post subject:

Link

Disrupt - Blast You to bits

This is basically a WALL-E-like robot with the same adorkableness waking up after a long sleep in some Jetson-era spaceship that has been abaondoned long ago. Then it takes this same scenario and turns it into a point and click adventure/mystery game.
  • Visit poster's website
PineappleUnicorn

• Posted: 02/26/2016 07:33
  • Post subject:

Link

Shackleton - It Is Not Easy

Ok so this one is a doozy. Just going to warn you right now.

You wake up in the middle of a dark dense jungle filled with briers and ferns and some exotic looking plants that you've never seen before. The first thing you notice as you open your eyes is a person (or maybe it's a creature, who knows? You certainly don't.) wearing some sort of strange tribal-esque mask. It has many intricate designs carved into it and it appears to be made out of different types of exotic wood because of the many colors on it. It even manages to have some gems inlaid within the wood itself. The person (or creature's) eyes are wild looking, with yellow, gold, brown, and black striations, almost reminiscent of a fox. You realize that you don't know where you are or who this strange person is, so you scream and get up so fast that you bump heads with said person/creature. The creature yelps and holds its head as it chatters in some interesting language reminiscent of a squirrel, probably cursing. Then it looks at you with a knowing look and runs off into the dense jungle. You yell, "Wait!" noticing that the center jewel fell off as you bumped heads with it. You quickly get up and give chase. But it's fast. Eventually it disappears and you manage to find some people in a clearing looking similar to the thing you saw. They appear to be in some circle doing a dance around some strange circular markings in the grass. You can't help but stare, seeing them twirl and move and sing. And they sound beautiful too, like birds. It's enchanting, almost a religious experience. Suddenly, a small child of theirs notices you and motions for you to come and possibly join it seems. The child looks adorable, cherubic almost. You carefully walk over. You aren't sure how exactly you are supposed to dance so you stare in confusion until the mother of the child comes. She sees you and looks you up and down, unsure of you. Soon, everyone gets out of their dancing trance and stares at you. They all look at you curiously. Eventually the child comes forward and begins to sing and does some tapping with his feet, dancing. He even throws in a twirl for flair. He then looks to you to see what you are going to do. You mimic his twirl, but you fall flat on your butt. He giggles and smiles. His smile is like a beam of sunlight, or at least would be if you didn't fall. Soon everyone is smiling. Your head turns red with embarrassment and as soon as you get up, turn around, and start walking away the boy cries out. It is evident that he wants you to stay and join them. You, not wanting to disappoint such an adorable child, walk back. The singing starts again and everyone starts dancing. You manage to find the beat and dance. You are careful and calculative at first, not wanting to embarrass yourself again. But the music envelops you like an amoeba to a smaller protozoa. You let your inhibitions go and become one with not just the music, but the people. You don't even know these people or much less know their language and yet you and the people are able to overcome these boundaries in order to dance. You start dancing next to the boy when you realize that his eyes are wild with yellow, gold, brown, and black striations. It dawns on you that this was who discovered you in the jungle. He looks at you and smiles. He runs back somewhere. You wonder where he went but luckily it doesn't take long for him to return with the same mask in hand. You take the jewel out of your pocket and give it to him. He places it back on the mask. You then realize that this boy is no ordinary boy for him to have such an intricate mask. The boy puts on the mask and stands in the middle of the circle. At this point, everyone is still dancing. Soon, the markings on the ground glow a bright warm light and get brighter. Eventually it's so bright that everything is enveloped. When the light fades, the people are gone. You wonder where they went until you look down. At your feet is animals of all sorts but with quite a few birds in a circle with a fox in the middle. They look at you with a joy in their eyes. You wonder why until in a puddle next to you, you see that you are not actually a person standing on two feet, but a bear on two hind legs. The fox says, "Welcome." And you feel welcomed into the tribe of shapeshifters.
  • Visit poster's website
PineappleUnicorn

• Posted: 03/17/2016 06:38
  • Post subject:

Link

The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band - Help I'm A Rock

A road trip through the wild west and and an acid trip go wrong at the same time. All of your beloved have been turned into talking rocks in strange shapes and you are lost as the sky rapidly changes colors and the non-existent orange patches of grass grows and dies right before your eyes. You also meet colorful characters that look like they could have been on the "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" YouTube mini series.
  • Visit poster's website