Fatal Souls: Not RISK I Promise!

View previous topic :: View next topic
mickilennial
The Most Trusted Name in News

Poland

• Posted: 09/06/2016 07:25
  • Post subject: Fatal Souls: Not RISK I Promise!
[center]

Fatal Souls – The Silly Spam Game Version

“In truth, it was all but a matter of time. Even the most cynical of ours surely did not expect what was to come upon us all as our realm fell into disarray and madness whilst greed, ambition, hunger, and pride would lead us all into the darkest hell.”[/center]

Inspired by my friends game, Thrive: What has science done?!, I sort of wanted to do a sort of fun game that can be silly and fun inbetween when I am working on actual nonsense. It’s sort of grounded, but you know how it goes. The nature of this game is to be the most fly-by-night feudalism simulator with stupid forays into RISK. But let me roughly explain; trust me, I’ll be brief.

Rules
1) You can post once per round (in-between every “GM post”) and much like in THRIVE you add a point towards one thing with a modifier (science, war, culture, faith, expansion, etc). As the world is based on these tribes that have recently settled into petty feudalism you would vote on them. An example of one point would be +1, House Thralon, War.

2) Players with five points (Will increase depending on thread popularity) can spawn a branching/new petty noble house, but they cannot add advancement points to their own faction.

3) You cannot use three turns in a row on the same faction.

4) The goal of the game is to give one forum game that is a fun way to play pseudo-RISK / CK2.

Factions
The current factions are currently the following:

House Balkr: A petty house that expanded from the deep frigid north.
House Caine: A petty house that expanded from the expanse near the southern desert.
House Erayan: A petty house that expanded from the rocky highlands near the north.
House Etlas: A petty house that expanded from the rolling hills of the southwestern lowlands.
House Krowe: A petty house that expanded from the rough wooded hinterlands in the northwest.
House Thralon: A petty house that expanded from the midlands of the east.

And finally:

The Current State of the World
Yes, it is a rotated Europe, lol.
  • Visit poster's website