Oh, Liam Gallagher, you!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 07/09/2011 01:20
  • Post subject: Oh, Liam Gallagher, you!
I get a tremendous amount of joy from reading Liam Gallagher's interviews. They're all priceless. I thought I would share with you some of my favourite exerts, for your enjoyment.
Feel free to contribute.

Liam Gallagher on old music:
"All those fuckers playing their greatest hits are shitbags."

Liam Gallagher on new music:
"There's nothing new I want to listen to. I'm not interested. I don't listen to things, because you know what? I'm living in the moment. It's like, that was a great fucking moment. Now get over it."

Liam Gallagher on Bob Dylan:
"I know all about him and that, but he's a bit of a miserable cunt as far as I'm concerned."

Liam Gallagher on The Beatles:
"We are bigger than Jesus. We will be as big as the Beatles, if not bigger"

Liam Gallagher on Liam Gallagher on The Beatles:
"I didn't say we'd be bigger than The Beatles, I said we'd be as IMPORTANT, in this day and age"

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
Captain_Dude

United States

• Posted: 07/09/2011 01:59
  • Post subject:
Forgot one...

Liam Gallagher on plenty of prescription meds:

40footwolf

United States

• Posted: 07/09/2011 02:40
  • Post subject:
I think Liam's rage comes from the fact that his Wikipedia entry is like, an eighth as long as that of his brother's.

-John Cassavettes
  • Visit poster's website
kidamnesiac

• Posted: 07/09/2011 03:23
  • Post subject:
the first one is fkn funny as shit
  • Visit poster's website
kidamnesiac

• Posted: 07/09/2011 03:24
  • Post subject:
so is the third one
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 07/09/2011 05:05
  • Post subject:
Yes, quite funny.

He has a lot more talent as a comedian than a musician and should have done stand up and then I might not loathe this overrated pompous complete waste of space. Evil or Very Mad

What I do NOT find amusing, not a micron, is the fact that on BEA Oasis is ranked higher than

Just to name a few

IRON MAIDEN Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Pearl Jam
The Doors
Neil Young
Metallica
Queen
AC/DC
Black Sabbath
Stevie Wonder
Genesis
RUSH
The Kinks
John Lennon Shocked
Yes
Deep Purple
Johnny Cash
Elton John
ELO
Van Halen
Paul McCartney Shocked
CCR
George Harrison Shocked
Judas Priest
Bruce Springsteen

O.K. I gotta stop because this shit is boiling my blood Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

If I were to see Liam and Noel right now I'd beat both of their sorry asses and break every bone in their bodies, rip out their vocal chords, and take Iggy's big black dick and fuck em both in the ass and then toss those 2 bitches into the pig pen and let the swine eat them.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
kidamnesiac

• Posted: 07/09/2011 05:12
  • Post subject:
did both of them step on your jordans or somethign
  • Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 07/09/2011 05:49
  • Post subject:
Oasis were alright. They made a couple of decent albums. The shit in the press were either a fairly talented attempt to sell more records (which I'm sure was a result of all that going on) and/or them brothers had egos bigger than John Lennon (who they were competing with for the biggest ego). The idiot tabloid press gets too much attention anyway, not worth making a fuss over. Some of the quotes were funny.
  • Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 07/09/2011 05:51
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
If I were to see Liam and Noel right now I'd beat both of their sorry asses and break every bone in their bodies, rip out their vocal chords, and take Iggy's big black dick and fuck em both in the ass and then toss those 2 bitches into the pig pen and let the swine eat them.

I'll bet you $3.25 that Iggy has a tiny little breakfast sausage that isn't worth the price of admission. Noone but John Holmes gets a reputation for having a big schlong if they actually do.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 07/09/2011 06:25
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
GARY wrote:

I'll bet you $3.25 that Iggy has a tiny little breakfast sausage that isn't worth the price of admission. Noone but John Holmes gets a reputation for having a big schlong if they actually do.

Well, you try telling purple that John Holmes had a bigger dick than Iggy's

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website