Pitch the Worst Movie you Can

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
hereforashortime

United States

• Posted: 08/04/2017 03:53
  • Post subject: Pitch the Worst Movie you Can
As you probably know, the Emoji Movie is out. Which most people agree was a terrible idea for a movie, so that got me thinking, what ideas could be even worse than the emoji movie?
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 08/04/2017 04:16
  • Post subject:
2 hours of unedited curling with a western soundtrack.
hereforashortime

United States

• Posted: 08/04/2017 04:33
  • Post subject:
A remake of Airplane directed by Friedberg and Seltzer (The guys who did Disaster Movie, Vampires Suck, and Meet the Spartans) starring exclusively former Vine Stars
ClassicRock1

United States

• Posted: 08/07/2017 00:31
  • Post subject: Pitch the Worst Movie you Can
It was a very long time age but I really hated 200 Motels despite being a fan of both Ringo and Keith Moon.

Sorry, I misread the topic.

Last edited by ClassicRock1 on 08/10/2017 16:10; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
bobbyb5

United States

• Posted: 08/10/2017 10:07
  • Post subject:
Its a high-concept movie in which an alien life form makes contact with a sweet young child in an archetypal suburban neighborhood. The fun begins when the movie suddenly becomes a "fish out of water story" in which the alien fumbles and bumbles trying to adapt to suburban life on earth. But its not ALL zany antics and shenanigans, because the child must learn about life and love when he and the alien must part. Which leads to the heartwarming, " feel -good" ending.
  • Visit poster's website
bobbyb5

United States

• Posted: 08/10/2017 11:20
  • Post subject:
Hayden wrote:
2 hours of unedited curling with a western soundtrack.

I actually like watching curling ever since I was a little kid. I remember on Sunday afternoons on one of the Canadian stations ( i live on the border) my father and I would watch it. It hardly ever comes on TV anymore but whenever I do see it I watch it because its so relaxing and peaceful and it calms me down and relaxes me. I'm still not quite sure of all the rules yet, but it doesn't matter. It's not the point to me.
  • Visit poster's website
hereforashortime

United States

• Posted: 08/10/2017 22:16
  • Post subject:
bobbyb5 wrote:
Its a high-concept movie in which an alien life form makes contact with a sweet young child in an archetypal suburban neighborhood. The fun begins when the movie suddenly becomes a "fish out of water story" in which the alien fumbles and bumbles trying to adapt to suburban life on earth. But its not ALL zany antics and shenanigans, because the child must learn about life and love when he and the alien must part. Which leads to the heartwarming, " feel -good" ending.

I was like, is he talking about E.T. and then I realized how many movies fit this description, Lilo and Stitch, Mac and Me, Transformers, Iron Giant, and Terminator 2
bobbyb5

United States

• Posted: 08/11/2017 06:04
  • Post subject:
hereforashortime wrote:
I was like, is he talking about E.T. and then I realized how many movies fit this description, Lilo and Stitch, Mac and Me, Transformers, Iron Giant, and Terminator 2

I was just joking around kind of. I don't particularly have anything against E.T. I was just kind of making fun of the way someone who pitches movies might sound. That's how i imagine they would talk. I've only seen one of those movies you mentioned. I didn't know so many movies had that plot.
  • Visit poster's website
bobbyb5

United States

• Posted: 08/11/2017 13:17
  • Post subject:
hereforashortime wrote:

I just Googled all those movies and read the plot lines, and you're absolutely right!!! they all sound exactly like ET. Especially Mac and Me. Unbelievable. Even though I knew there were ET imitators, I had no idea they had such similar plot lines.
  • Visit poster's website
bobbyb5

United States

• Posted: 08/11/2017 13:30
  • Post subject:
hereforashortime wrote:
A remake of Airplane directed by Friedberg and Seltzer (The guys who did Disaster Movie, Vampires Suck, and Meet the Spartans) starring exclusively former Vine Stars

Actually, all their movies are remakes of Airplane. Lol. which in theory sounds great, but in practice isn't so great.
Even tho I like the spoof movie genre so much that I make sure I catch them all. But it's rarely worthwhile, unfortunately. Think
  • Visit poster's website