For everyone I have private messaged in the past.

View previous topic :: View next topic
Smithy98

United Kingdom

• Posted: 05/17/2018 21:15
  • Post subject: For everyone I have private messaged in the past.
Hey there.

I'm sorry for asking most of you to rate bands that I'm into with such as songs, albums and whatever, but it's what I've been into since 2015 (I was never really interested as a kid, I liked a lot of video games and I still do).

From now on, I'll try to not message you all as much to do with rating.

I have been trying to get into other bigger stuff such as Radiohead and the only song I can really get myself into is Paranoid Android (Which is a good song by the way).

But I do like some stuff from where I live such as Feeder, Ash and Stereophonics, I also like playing Muse songs when it comes to Guitar Hero or Rock Band. But I seem to be into stuff such as System of a Down and Linkin Park.

If any of you want me to get into different types of music other than nu metal or post grunge, then please message me privately if you want.

Thank you for reading.

I wanted to put this as a private message in the first place but it wouldn't let me.

Also, I may still message some of you from time to time if you do miss something out to do with rating or what you have added to your collection but haven't rated as yer, but it won't be as much because I don't want to piss of others.

And I also may only message people when they've added an album of an artist that I like to their collection or added something to their year chart but have yet to rate that album.

Thank you again.
  • Visit poster's website