Is it just me????

View previous topic :: View next topic
Smithy98

United Kingdom
  • Posted: 11/27/2019 19:53
  • Post subject: Is it just me????
Hey there.

Is it just me or have some of the albums's numbers on the collection part gone down on this site.

I remember Feeder's Comfort in Sound having 34 members before and now it's just at 32.

Is this because the people who used to be on this site (who are no longer members), used to have their name show up on the collection part on an album but once they delete their account on here, it doesn't show in the collection part but keep at the same number of members even if they choose to delete their account?

This is the best I can explain with this, please answer back if you understand what I am trying to say here.

Thanks.
  • Visit poster's website
craola
crayon master

United States
  • Posted: 11/27/2019 20:24
  • Post subject: Re: Is it just me????
Smithy98 wrote:
I remember Feeder's Comfort in Sound having 34 members before and now it's just at 32.

i really have nothing to contribute, but i'm curious... how do you remember this sort of thing? i've been blessed with the gift of forgetfulness, so this sort of attention to detail might be quite normal, but this seems like savant-level stuff to me.
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin
  • Posted: 11/27/2019 22:29
  • Post subject: Re: Is it just me????
Smithy98 wrote:
Hey there.

Is it just me or have some of the albums's numbers on the collection part gone down on this site.

Is this because the people who used to be on this site (who are no longer members), used to have their name show up on the collection part on an album but once they delete their account on here, it doesn't show in the collection part but keep at the same number of members even if they choose to delete their account?

This is the best I can explain with this, please answer back if you understand what I am trying to say here.

Thanks.

A bug was fixed earlier where data from deleted accounts was still contributing towards the totals for listened/collections etc so some of the stats have changed slightly as these members are no longer included/listed in these totals (affects less than 0.1% of items on the site).
  • Visit poster's website